Churchill Brothers News

Comments

• > Domnic said:
    > Then all the first leg fixtures shoild have bern null and void. So MB shoild have been allowed only 13 matches to avoid relegation.

Exactly. I mean we are starting Mohun Bagan at 0 points anyways so why include the matches an cause havoc for the schedule?

I think TEN Action is behind this. I bet Mohun Bagan were one of TEN Actions most viewed I-League clubs and without them then TEN Action would miss out. That is only an assumption though.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > Then all the first leg fixtures shoild have bern null and void. So MB shoild have been allowed only 13 matches to avoid relegation.
    > >
    > >

Exactly. I mean we are starting Mohun Bagan at 0 points anyways so why include the matches an cause havoc for the schedule?

I think TEN Action is behind this. I bet Mohun Bagan were one of TEN Actions most viewed I-League clubs and without them then TEN Action would miss out. That is only an assumption though.

>
    >

why you cant think at ground level 
    viewership lol ten action at present moment dont even bothered o telecast i league get it it clear
    and is all aiff and bagan deal to get all 16 matches nothing else 

Like I said, it was only an assumption.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@kid. I dont think Ten action has got anything to do with it. I think the three teams who missed out were CB, Usfc n Pailan. Only one good match that people would have watched. That too may not be telecast from Goa.

Another thing that crossed my mind was the home and away rules if the first leg was made void. The best thing should have been a "Null and void first leg " And " MB play all away mafches". So that nobody can complain. MB would have had no right to complain. This could have been an ideal punishment. But alas, Aiff thinks on seperate lines and lets them off.

• > Domnic said:
    > @kid. I dont think Ten action has got anything to do with it. I think the three teams who missed out were CB, Usfc n Pailan. Only one good match that people would have watched. That too may not be telecast from Goa.
    >
    > Another thing that crossed my mind was the home and away rules if the first leg was made void. The best thing should have been a "Null and void first leg " And " MB play all away mafches". So that nobody can complain. MB would have had no right to complain. This could have been an ideal punishment. But alas, Aiff thinks on seperate lines and lets them off.

I dont then. Its complicated. We can speculate about insider deals etc but no doubt that this is all messed up. I dont even know if I should add the Bagan stats back on wikipedia. Just so confusing and complicated.
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

Cb has been put their sponsors name(nvd) on their kit

• Hey, does anyone have a Date of Birth for Satish Singh of Churchill Brothers. 

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

goal.com, can you guys please stop such comments, sounds so funny - 

"He (Beto) was the first player from the I-League to be honoured in the Goal.com's World Player of the Week award, beating Cristiano Ronaldo and Patrice Evra amongst others to the award."
  • But Beto is easily better than Cristiano Ronaldo and Evra.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    of course those people are correct... beto has scored more goals than ronaldo in i--league and has won more i-league than evra could ever win :P