Churchill Brothers News

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    Yes he deserve a call up before the self goaler
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Nine goals in a couple of friendlies, thank God I is starting to go very well- Cristian Lagos on FB
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    This Man making I League Popular in His Country ! Translate and read awesome written

CB Giving English class to him :P

http://www.aldia.cr/mas-deportes/Cristian_Lagos-Churchill_Brothers-India_0_287371302.html
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Can anyone translate it
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    India is a country where 23 languages, including Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, among others, but came to an ethical communicate through spoken goal.

Cristian Lagos has 15 days training with his new club, Churchill Brothers in the country, and in this time and placed him a nickname: "Christian."

Lagos earned the nickname for his nine goals in a couple of friendlies , which generated enthusiasm among the reserve players on campus.

"No pit, but I have done very well, in fact my friends call me Christian , but I do not know if it's that, or because I'm a chain with a cross, you can relate, "he said.

Cristian said that on the playing field is very happy, because it is fully adapted to Indian football.

The tempo is the big difference with the Costa Rican football , because it is slower. "I want to be agreed Lagos came to India, the most important thing is to score goals and earn a name here," he said.

The striker is hoping that football practice on wings that Churchill will help to consolidate as gunboat.

How do you live?

Lagos was his family, his wife, Jessica, and their two children. According exmorado his life in India is great.

"The difficult thing is to communicate with a language like English, but thank God phones have a translator," he said.

As for the food , the national had no problem getting the products they sell in Costa Rica, but the week that was in a hotel suffered with excess food chili.

The attacker lives in a residential called Lotus Resort, which offers all amenities.

"I live in Goa which is very similar to Puerto Viejo town. Here there is much gringo, Australian. We will feel good, "he said.

The striker has four minutes the Arabian Sea and a tourist center where elephants are mounted.

To avoid boredom, the front was useful things from our lands.

"I played it, because I bought a lot of movies and I brought a DVD. I also brought a Play Station 3 and there I went playing with my son, "he said, laughing.

One of the cultural aspects that draws the attention of Costa Rica is like living the Indian passion for buddhism.

"There are many gods, people have such altars and images in their homes, is many things related to that kind of religion," said the bomber.

Thus Lagos takes his first steps in a different policy, where the managed to reach goals through culture.

Cristian trains with high performance

Cristian Lagos is currently training with the high performance of Churchill Brothers in India , that while the team returns from the Federation Cup that country.

"I'll be honest, they have me with this team because we are waiting for all documents to be entered in the league," he said.

Lagos expected to join the first team starting Monday, when the squad returns. "I come for five months but then I would try and see if I stay longer, " concluded the National.

The player also expects to grow as a person, as English classes would receive part of the club.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Wat 23 only?i can count 25 in finger
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Pretty sure I already translated something to do with Lagos weeks back.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited February 2014
    Haters can continue to hate, but fact is Churchill Brothers is moving ahead in all aspects. Already U12,U14,U17,U19 teams are building up well. A Club house with 30 rooms, gym, swimming pool, small training ground has been set up in addition to the Varca and Benaulim training grounds.

Nobody can deny the fact that CB has been one of the best teams throughout the National football league and I league finishing almost everytime in top 5. Add to it they have always brought some of the best foreigners and prolific goal scorers over the years. Right from Phillip Mensah, Edward Ansah, Jose Martins, Ossumanu, Yakubu, Odafa, Bilal, Akram and lately Wolfe n Lagos. And they almost every year create a lot of hype in the transfer market.

Infact its teams like Mdsc, Mfc, USC and maybe even EB n MB, that we should get rid of. Since they only depend on their history to take them forward rather than doing some constructive work. Haters can continue to Hate though.