Introduction Thread

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Helo guys im sede frm nagaland!im also a crazy fan of football!my fav players is messi,c ronaldo
    my fav team is barcelona n man city
    <br><div>do you follow npl</div><div>any  idea ant player pemmi who scored 6 goals in 1 match</div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Been here for a while but somehow missed this thread earlier.Hello all,Myself Dipanjan from saltlake,Kolkata.Started following Indian football from fag end of nineties.My first love is Mohun Bagan.My only wish is to see India NT lifting FIFA World Cup someday.The way ahead is tough but with right intent India can make this possible.Kudos to all of you who keeps posting informative links day in day out.<br>
  • dip_anj wrote:
    Been here for a while but somehow missed this thread earlier.Hello all,Myself Dipanjan from saltlake,Kolkata.Started following Indian football from fag end of nineties.My first love is Mohun Bagan.My only wish is to see India NT lifting FIFA World Cup someday.The way ahead is tough but with right intent India can make this possible.Kudos to all of you who keeps posting informative links day in day out.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Why hello there Dipanjan.</div>
  • Wel i folow npl !im aware of npl bt i dnt knw pemi personal bt heard dat he had score 6 goals
  • Arsenalfan hw do u get those stars? N points?
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2012
    Arsenalfan hw do u get those stars? N points?

<br><div><br></div><div>You need to post a lot.</div><div><br></div><div>The person who has the most posts gets to be on top.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited April 2012
    @Sedecoolz_13<;div>There are lot of ways to get those Karma points. You get 2 points for 10 comments and you get 15 points for each article you write on Indian Football Blog</div>
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    i think i should have done this much before <br><br>time for me to  introduce my self  ....Me Ajeesh Gopi from Kerala .A cwa student ............Ardent follower of Indian football....since the day i heard abt I M vijayan(later i saw him playing number of time )....And my sincere thanx to IFN and all the active members here for  keeping me updated abt Indian football(i hardly used to post here but still i used to read every discussion )<br><br><br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome Gopi Ajeesh! If I am not wrong, you were also there on IFF Orkut community
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    <br>
    somesh wrote:
    Welcome Gopi Ajeesh! If I am not wrong, you were also there on IFF Orkut community

<br><br>yes man.............u r right.......<br>