Introduction Thread

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Oh so @shankar is gettin bored of us the same old guys! :p
    Hey just fel god abt being elite. Not many ppl can discuss Indian fotball the way we do. But I bet there wud b 100s who are followi￱n our posts
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    If IFN advertises in cricinfo.com ... I am sure we will reach a lot of Indian fans !! ;)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Oh so @shankar is gettin bored of us the same old guys! :p
    Hey just fel god abt being elite. Not many ppl can discuss Indian fotball the way we do. But I bet there wud b 100s who are followi￱n our posts

<br><div><br></div><div>A little bit bored of same ideas...wanna hear something different </div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    shankar wrote:
    we are getting some excellent US members here who are active but not many from indian forum active over here...same old 6-10 guys with 1-2 new additions 

<br><div><br></div><div>Shankar, I think this is because in US we don't get to discuss Indian football with our friends unlike in India where this will be a hot topic of discussion with tea or in school or college campuses. So we desperately need some kind of forum :)</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    <br><div><br></div><div>Shankar, I think this is because in US we don't get to discuss Indian football with our friends unlike in India where this will be a hot topic of discussion with tea or in school or college campuses. So we desperately need some kind of forum :)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>After leaving Kolkata, I have never been able to discuss football with anyone beyond internet (and even in Kolkata, it was coming down). </div>
  • <p>Exactly. In fact I never speak about football overall. Even the soccer team at my school I cant talk to.\</p><p> </p><p>Yesterday one of the Chelsea fans was next to me and I asked him who he was playing today (I knew, wanted to see if he knew) and he said "I dont know"</p><p> </p><p>I am like "WTF, you say you are a Chelsea fan yet dont know about the biggest game of there season in the PL!!!"</p><p> </p><p>That is why I come here.</p>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    rudra wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>After leaving Kolkata, I have never been able to discuss football with anyone beyond internet (and even in Kolkata, it was coming down). </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Same here!!! Only place I could talk about Indian football would here or with another friend ( a casual fan ) but he would slowly move to cricket. :( But I used to have a group of Bachelor degree college friends who were interested only in EPL, but a big zero in Indian football.     </div>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <DIV class=Section1>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Hello Guys,</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>My name is Murali and I am a big Indian Football fan. I am a newbie here and this is my first post. I was a sub-junior (Under 14) state level footballer but had to quit the game because of a career threatening injury. Now want to contribute to Indian football from outside the ground and hence maintain a blog of my own on Indian Football (<A href="http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net">www.liveindianfootball.netne.net</A>;). Professionally I am a software engineer working in a private Bangalore based company.</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Actually I never knew that such a forum exists for Indian football. While going through Google Analytics page of my website, I could see that a lot of people are visiting my blog from this forum. Hence registered here.  </P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Regards,<BR>Murali</P></DIV>
  • Murali wrote:
    <div class="Section1">
    <p class="MsoNormal">Hello Guys,</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">My name is Murali and I am a big Indian Football fan. I am a newbie here and this is my first post. I was a sub-junior (Under 14) state level footballer but had to quit the game because of a career threatening injury. Now want to contribute to Indian football from outside the ground and hence maintain a blog of my own on Indian Football (<a href="http://www.liveindianfootball.netne.net">www.liveindianfootball.netne.net</a>;). Professionally I am a software engineer working in a private Bangalore based company.</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Actually I never knew that such a forum exists for Indian football. While going through Google Analytics page of my website, I could see that a lot of people are visiting my blog from this forum. Hence registered here.  </p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Regards,<br>Murali</p></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Welcome mate. Sorry about the injury (shit happens), but great that you have a blog. I shall read it when I can. Hope you enjoy this forum and decide to stay.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    welcome @murali we have known ur site for quite a some time.