Introduction Thread

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    @archak I have tried it on my android tab 2.2 works like a charm. May be you should try again
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @admin could you upload the app in android market
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    We cannot do that currently. Why do you want it in Android market? Open the link in your browser and click on DOWNLOAD APP. Then open your download folder and install
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    Hi, I am Debjit. Originally from Kolkata, WB. I have grown up as an ardent East Bengal fan and you can say it was hereditary :) I am currently working as a research scientist in Columbia University in New York but I regularly keep in touch with Indian football specially EB. I am a major Barca fan and most of it is due to Messi. My favorite club in EPL is Arsenal. I love this forum as it gave me an opportunity to discuss football with other football fanatics which I never got a chance to. Thanks for this opportunity :)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    Hi, I am Debjit. Originally from Kolkata, WB. I have grown up as an ardent East Bengal fan and you can say it was hereditary :) I am currently working as a research scientist in Columbia University in New York but I regularly keep in touch with Indian football specially EB. I am a major Barca fan and most of it is due to Messi. My favorite club in EPL is Arsenal. I love this forum as it gave me an opportunity to discuss football with other football fanatics which I never got a chance to. Thanks for this opportunity :)

<br><div><br></div><div>Welcome!</div><div><br></div><div>USA, Arsenal - Why I am not surprised!!!!</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Welcome @debjit1925 .. I am also working in NY downtown. <br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome @debjit1925<;div>Beware! IFN is being taken over by the US!</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Welcome mate!!! IFN is not only taken over by US, but US gunners!!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    we are getting some excellent US members here who are active but not many from indian forum active over here...same old 6-10 guys with 1-2 new additions 
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Somehow, we are not able to reach Indian fans I guess. But, we are only 1 and half years old, by the end this year, I am sure we will increase the quantity. <div><br></div><div>With US members joining the forum is now 24 hours active!! I remember mentioning that we have on average atleast 7-8 active all day and with top being 15-17 users. (I am not counting visible users, I am sure there are atleast 2-4 invisible users always)</div>