Introduction Thread

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    <br>
    Err .. Sanved, which prem leag team is ur fav?

<br><br>chelsea fc<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ah man, I actually liked you... oh well.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>lol...finally some new guy who is not a fan of arsenal...:P</div><div><br></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Okay, I have never done this before when I joined in October so better late than ever...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Hi, my name is Rohan. I am the main editor of wikipedia pages pertaining to Indian Football. I have been following Indian Football for 5 years now, but only hardcore for 3 years (which is when I started wiki).</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I live in New York, United States and my favorite team is Arsenal (Bet you would not guess that) and my other favorite teams include New York Red Bulls (United States), Home United (Singapore), Nagoya Grampus (Japan), Seoul United (South Korea), Melbourne Victory (Australia), AS Monaco (France), Bayern Munich (Germany), Leeds United (England), Wolverhampton Wanderers (England), Barnet FC (England), AFC Wimbledon (England), North York (Canada), Sao Paolo (Brazil), Ajax FC (South Africa), Rotterdam (Netherlands), and Robin Hood FC (Bermuda)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">In terms of wikipedia I have written over 200 articles. Have over 7000 edits and have created many pages and founded pages pertaining to the Indian Football Project on wikipedia. If anyone has any requests please place them on the wikipedia thread on this forum. Here is a link to my wiki page... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Arsenalkid700</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">In terms of Indian football, I choose not to support a team and rather see all of India do well and grow. Of course I may show a bit of liking to one team and hatred to another but... I dont know. As for people on here, I too like the way this forum was before but lets get on with it and support the one thing we love at this moment and that is Indian Football. </font></div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    @arsenalfan - i really appreciate the work u have done on wiki.... i know its very boring with so many different codes and all the research but u seem to really enjoy it which is good to know. keep it up...cheers<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    @arsenalfan - i really appreciate the work u have done on wiki.... i know its very boring with so many different codes and all the research but u seem to really enjoy it which is good to know. keep it up...cheers</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks mate. Really appreciated it.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And yes it does get boring sometimes but all I do is just watch a football video on youtube and somehow I am back into editing.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @arsenalfan only these few clubs....... leeds as well??? one of your rival clubs
  • archak wrote: »
    @arsenalfan only these few clubs....... leeds as well??? one of your rival clubs

<br><div><br></div><div>I have a soft spot for them after watching the Damned United.</div><div><br></div><div>I also have other teams like Derby County, Nottingham Forest.</div>
  • FutballerFutballer 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hey i am paulo de luna i am from Goa!!! I am football crazy my Favorite team is FC Barcelona and national team Spain the way they play is at a level above the rest..I also like Benfica in Portuguese league!</font><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">I am not the best at football but i surely love to watch read latest news,gossip,transfer etc.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Leave me a line and we can gossip about anything football!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Best wishes to all.</span></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Futballer wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hey i am paulo de luna i am from Goa!!! I am football crazy my Favorite team is FC Barcelona and national team Spain the way they play is at a level above the rest..I also like Benfica in Portuguese league!</font><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">I am not the best at football but i surely love to watch read latest news,gossip,transfer etc.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Leave me a line and we can gossip about anything football!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Best wishes to all.</span></div>
     <div>ohh so you are not an agent???<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:)] just kidding</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Welcome to the place where the gossiping is done on all indian football topics</span></div>
  • Damn it. I was hoping he was an agent. I need one.