Introduction Thread

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Viki wrote: »
    <p>Hello Everyone, I am Vignesh. I am started following Indian football very recently.... I am a die hard fan of cricket but now started looking at Indian football... I used to watch lot of EPL matches thats when I started to think abt our own clubs and started to read all the new abt our nation team and our clubs... This all started just few weeks before...</p>
    <p>My favourite clubs are Arrows and Bayern....</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Welcome Viki, good to see another Arrows fan :)</div>
  • Hey All,<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>M Sayan from kolkata, staying Bangalore now .. a Buisness Analyst @ Yahoo .... sports Fanatic,, & wish to see Indian Football rise.. Favr8 club East Bengal </div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    sayan_dusk wrote: »
    Hey All,<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>M Sayan from kolkata, staying Bangalore now .. a Buisness Analyst @ Yahoo .... sports Fanatic,, & wish to see Indian Football rise.. Favr8 club East Bengal </div>

<br><div>should push yahoo india to publish i-league stories and tables</div>
  • akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    edited June 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-size: 10pt; ">Hi everyone! </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">My name is Ashwin, I moved to Toronto, Canada at the age of 12.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I started following/playing football (european) about 3 years ago. Some friends of mine always make fun of how Indian NT isnt in the world cup. That is when i started following the N.T and tried to see what exactly was going on. Now i am hooked! I cant stop thinking about the future of our country. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">My favorite football teams are Pune FC, Toronto FC and  Man utd. :)</font></div>
  • akumarr wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi everyone! </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">My name is Ashwin, I moved to Toronto, Canada at the age of 12.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I started following/playing football (european) about 3 years ago. Some friends of mine always make fun of how Indian NT isnt in the world cup. That is when i started following the N.T and tried to see what exactly was going on. Now i am hooked! I cant stop thinking about the future of our country. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am 18 now, and i just wish i started playing football when i was younger, I am not trying to brag or be cocky, but i am a very good footballer now and i realized with the help of my coach that i lack the "fundamental" skills that you learn when you are at the 8-14 age in order to go pro.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">My favorite football teams are Pune FC, Toronto FC and  Man utd. :)</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Tell them when the last time Canada were in the World Cup... 1986.</div>
  • akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    akumarr wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi everyone! </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">My name is Ashwin, I moved to Toronto, Canada at the age of 12.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I started following/playing football (european) about 3 years ago. Some friends of mine always make fun of how Indian NT isnt in the world cup. That is when i started following the N.T and tried to see what exactly was going on. Now i am hooked! I cant stop thinking about the future of our country. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am 18 now, and i just wish i started playing football when i was younger, I am not trying to brag or be cocky, but i am a very good footballer now and i realized with the help of my coach that i lack the "fundamental" skills that you learn when you are at the 8-14 age in order to go pro.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">My favorite football teams are Pune FC, Toronto FC and  Man utd. :)</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Tell them when the last time Canada were in the World Cup... 1986.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>HAHA! Already did! But barely anyone supports the country they are living in -_- </div><div>Most of them are from europe so they support their own countries! </div>