Introduction Thread

Comments

• Then they have no right to make fun of India.
  • akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    Then they have no right to make fun of India.

<br><div><br></div><div>They are not actually making fun, just bantering. Which is what got me thinking, and the reason that i am following Indian football this closely! </div><div><br></div>
  • akumarr wrote: »
    Then they have no right to make fun of India.

<br><div><br></div><div>They are not actually making fun, just bantering. Which is what got me thinking, and the reason that i am following Indian football this closely! </div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Good for ya mate. :) </div><div><br></div><div>Hope to see more posts from ya.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    akumarr wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-size: 10pt; ">Hi everyone! </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">My name is Ashwin, I moved to Toronto, Canada at the age of 12.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I started following/playing football (european) about 3 years ago. Some friends of mine always make fun of how Indian NT isnt in the world cup. That is when i started following the N.T and tried to see what exactly was going on. Now i am hooked! I cant stop thinking about the future of our country. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">My favorite football teams are Pune FC, Toronto FC and  Man utd. :)</font></div>
    <div><br></div><div>hey ashwin, welcome<br>as I see you have already started rivalry with arsenalkid coz of us-canada rivalry & arsenal - manu rivalry....expect more fireworks as most of us in this forum are true & loyal gooners for life.....tell your canada frndz to wait for 2018...play india in friendly...<br>welcome once again</div>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    akumarr wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-size: 10pt; ">Hi everyone! </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">My name is Ashwin, I moved to Toronto, Canada at the age of 12.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I started following/playing football (european) about 3 years ago. Some friends of mine always make fun of how Indian NT isnt in the world cup. That is when i started following the N.T and tried to see what exactly was going on. Now i am hooked! I cant stop thinking about the future of our country. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">My favorite football teams are Pune FC, Toronto FC and  Man utd. :)</font></div>
    <div><br></div><div>hey ashwin, welcome<br>as I see you have already started rivalry with arsenalkid coz of us-canada rivalry & arsenal - manu rivalry....expect more fireworks as most of us in this forum are true & loyal gooners for life.....tell your canada frndz to wait for 2018...play india in friendly...<br>I belong to kerala but PUNE FC is the club i support...<br>welcome once again.....</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome Wangsa! Thats a very good job you are doing by initiating new people to Indian football. Kudos to you!!