Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10058 Points
    edited November 2015
    I daresay the rival camp let Bello Razzaq go. Offloaded him. EB fell for the trap, only to discover a dud in their hand :D.
    deepakcAKBreddevil87Soccerlover
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    no man not in IFN at least. We are against inclusion of bello from beginning. What can we expect from a near 40 ( and obviously ex Rival player fact is also a downgrade factor in his resume :p )
    imsourav
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited November 2015
    "Ex Rival Player fact is also a downgrade factor in his resume".......... how true !!!
    After Bello coup.... Sabeeth was also taken, Sehnaj & Jeje about to be taken. Still after Sony Norde though the deal has already been finalized by his club of season 2014-15 !!!!!!
    reddevil87Soccerlover
    oh!! That is called leg pulling. Man laugh a little, and take it simple. :D
    Yeah...mate, nothing to do till 9th. January so this sort of things keep us going. By the way are you still interested in TJM (with the "last boy" tag) if Bishu dada runs away after 24th January?
    Take it easy........... 
    :-@
    edited November 2015
    ।a big fat NO!! I don't like TJM much. Specially how he left the club citing 'home sickness' as a reason, and secondly his pet players are in horrible form right now. So if he returns we stand no chance in I league. Having said that I respect his contribution and his tenure was a mini golden time. But all are professional, so better to move on.
    Bishu da on the other hand has proven that he can. He also introduced many young players in recent tournaments. Hope he will continue to give them sufficient game time. We need fresh crop of players. Our core team of Mehtab da and company is now aged, slow and mistake prone. Hopefully bishu da will do the needful to start one more golden generation.
    deepakc
  • Question to fellow IFN ians (read rival!): What is common to Mehtab, Khabra, Baljit! ?
    edited November 2015
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Oh now that they can eat daal chawal again the boatmen are speaking!! Took a while to digest the 4 goals eh :D
    footydipdeepakc
    Enjoy 4 goals v Mohun Bagan rookies till 24th January....... with Bello & Arnab as central defenders Bishu da will run away at the half time. Also wouldn't expect the Mummy-Papa referees in I-League without which you are helpless.