Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• The only Indian footballer I have loved watching has to be Krishanu Dey. Such exceptional talent. If only we were 50% of what we have now in Indian football(in terms of infra/coaches/facilities/opportunities) & had he been physically a bit more stronger,he would have made it big in Big Leagues.
    Deb_Ban
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29686 Points
    In a practice match, East Bengal defeated Mohammedan Sporting 1-0. The only goal was scored was by Lalrindika Ralte. Most of the reserve players of both the teams participated in the match. Biswajit Bhattacharya said that Dika is slowly getting into rhythm, though he still needed some more time to be match fit. Interestingly, a correspondent has suggested in the Bengali Daily ,'Ei Samay' that from the next season, a committee of former players should be formed to decide on the four foreigners to be recruited for the club. 
    munna219777EastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9298 Points
    Dika isnt match fit and Bishwajit wont field him in iLeague before the WCQ break. Anyways, EB doesnt need another left wing half, we already have Dong, Jairu, Ruidas. Dika should be released end of season.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29265 Points
    Dika should join some mizo club and play in his state league. he is too old for I league/ISL now age 41.
    munna219777
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    EB may try for the following forward for the next season:
    REVAZ BARBADZE (GEORGIA), 27 years old who scored 19 goals in 16 matches for LIAKHVI TSKHINVALI in the year 2015. His current team is ETHNIKOS ACHNA (CYPRUS). Played for the national team also.
    deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Keep in mind that 19 in 16 came in the 2nd Division of Georgia.
    munna219777
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    So what? Even the Crystal Palace U19 Football Team came to play IFA Shield in Kolkata now is better than any I-League Team of India. Have you any doubt about that?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited February 2016
    Just because I pointed out it was 2nd Division does not mean it was bad, sheesh.

Also what kind of example is that? All I did was point out that it was 2nd Division, people would probably think its first division and cum their pants at the thought of EB getting a guy like that.
    Deb_Banmunna219777kartik91
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Georgia is a shit league...their  national team was ranked 130+......whereas crystal palace has one of the best academies amongst the EPL clubs  :D :D You sure you are making the right comparison?  Even some of the Asian league are  better than Georgia.  Anupam Sarkar of fc pune city made a few appearances in the Georgian top division...  :D  
    Deb_Banmunna219777