Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• samsam 16442 Points
    Tulunga, Dong (in two wings) and Soumik are expected to start in DSK match. 
    EastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Makes sense, replace Mama in second half with Jairu or Sanju but who will be the U-22 I wonder. I would rather start with Ruidas and  Dong and if required bring in Mama, Jairu or Sanju. My first XI would be:

Baretto/Rehenesh

Soumik
    Bello
    Mendy
    Bheke

Dong Mehtab Lobo Mama

Rafique/Joachim

Ranti
    deepakcAKB
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Where is the U22 in that line up ?
    Replace Mama with Ruidas. Also that was my first XI and it doesnt need to adhere to the whims of Nita or Prafool.
    gaffertapedeepakcmunna219777
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    This is an old photo. Dika wont be a part of this i-League in all probability. 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Besides that's too much luggage for 1 away game
    deepakcmunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29700 Points
    The East Bengal team is at sixes and sevens. Coach is blaming the foreign players, particularly Mendy and Dong, footballers are confused about the coach's strategy,chief recruiter says he is is disappointed with everyone. Must say that during Morgan's time, though East Bengal did not win the I-League, they played a much better brand of football that they have been playing in the last two seasons. Though many are blaming the coach's strategy, and he indeed needs to be blamed for many faulty decisions, I would say that the lion's share of the blame lies with the footballers themselves as it is they, and not the coach, who plays the game. Even Alvito admitted after the disaster last season that the footballers needed to share most of the blame, because even changing coaches is not yielding the desired result. 
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29700 Points
    Clash of egos continue at East Bengal. Dika requested Biswajit-da to include him in the 18-man squad for the Aizawl FC game, saying that he was fit and wanted to play the match. But the coach turned down his request, saying that he was not match-fit. Sanju Pradhan and Narayan Das have been left out of the 19-man squad travelling to Aizawl because of bad performance.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points

East Bengal was pretty impressed with Jain and offered him a long-term contract. But Jain spurned down the offer as he was happy with the security the job with Army provided him. However, he may be donning the East Bengal colours in the I-League this season after the Kolkata giant was keen to sign him on loan.

“East Bengal approached the Army management seeking my services and they have agreed to release me. If everything falls in place, I will play for them this season. They (East Bengal) gave a good offer to play for them but for the time being I am happy with my job in the Army,” said the 24-year-old.

Jain was also called to the Indian camp for the SAFF Cup in Kochi. The striker says that the 20 odd days he spent at the camp was an education. “It was for the first time that I was attending an Indian camp and it was good experience practising with Indian stars such as Sunil Chhetri. I learnt a lot and realised that I still had a lot to improve as a player,” he said.

Abhilash, the Services assistant coach rates Jain highly. “He has potential to represent India if he is groomed properly. He is a natural goal-scorer. You will hear a lot about him in future.” Jain for the time being is focused to help Services retain the title again this year.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-sports/jain-is-the-lynchpin-of-services-attack/article8329609.ece?utm_content=buffer0ec34&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

deepakc