Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited March 2014

Now Armando Colaco understands the difference in coaching a Goa club with no support base and clubs like Mohun Bagan & EB where supporters are passionate and millions in number. Once his honeymoon was over, he started blaming his players for every failure (in public) which certainly brings down the stature of a Coach. Have you ever seen Karim blaming a single player in public? No.

Armando can never take the pressure of coaching a support based club. These days he is losing his temper all too often and I will not be surprised if EB doesn't win against MSp, Armando escaping to Goa and not returning on health ground.

It will be interesting if TJM is back with EB after all those nasty remarks by the Club Secretary (some 8-10m back)who proclaims himself to be the Greatest ! 

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Morgan is on Jindal radar for the upcoming Indian Super League and also Mohan Bagan have identified him as their next Chomok before elections.
    But if both the clubs go for him, they would be risking their success. Morgan is very much sure about ISL duty as the offer is also open for BFC after ISL is over. In that case MB/EB will have to appoint a different coach in pre-season. When Morgan comes in he might have to work hard to get the team working
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Morgan is on Jindal radar for the upcoming Indian Super League and also Mohan Bagan have identified him as their next Chomok before elections.
    But if both the clubs go for him, they would be risking their success. Morgan is very much sure about ISL duty as the offer is also open for BFC after ISL is over. In that case MB/EB will have to appoint a different coach in pre-season. When Morgan comes in he might have to work hard to get the team working
    Rubbish
    Morgan not on radar for Jindal...unless you made a typo my friend

If BFC get into ISL, they will obviously use the same staff !
    edited March 2014
    @gaffertape You would obviously know better. I just wrote what I learnt from Bengali media. But there is no question of BFC getting into ISL. Jindals will bid for a separate franchise in the ISL from Bengaluru
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    Never believe Bengali media
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    I spoke to Trev last night...hasn't haf any firm approach as yet. He's keen on a return. ..but last time he mentioned he prefer Goa..
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    East Bengal launched its new official website
    http://eastbengalclub.co.in/
    Such a downgrade from current website. Not even sure its official
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Previous website was managed by UB group not by East Bengal..may be that is why...there used to be a big kingfisher logo on the top.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    but they could have atleast developed website in good manners , its looks yaks seems