AFC cup 2012

Comments

• MUDOMUDO 0 Points
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Maybe Salgaocar will scrap a 1-0 win.. though i am a not to hopeful..Wehdatt are just 2 classy..still i want salgacar to play a good game and give their best shot.
  • MUDOMUDO 0 Points
    nice comment slicon but alwehdat its vary strong team
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    SALOM wrote:
    silicon3 wrote:
    Maybe Salgaocar will scrap a 1-0 win.. though i am a not to hopeful..Wehdatt are just 2 classy..still i want salgacar to play a good game and give their best shot.

طيب كس اختك اذا بتفهم بالطابة بقرش

أتمنى ش نفسه
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    So are we done with AFC Cup this year or there are matches left? So much for ACL!
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    So are we done with AFC Cup this year or there are matches left? So much for ACL!

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Good bye AFC Champions League and AFC Cup... HELLO AFC PRESIDENTS CUP</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">But seriously. Looking at the transfer rumors I hope Dempo and Shillong get to play in the AFC Cup. They can do well. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Also @Somesh we can talk about the calendar changes Karim wants. I-League to be played from April to October anyone? Or should the AFC make the ACL and AFC Cup an August to May cup?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">BTW Here is why we are not in the ACL...</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Look at how different these games look like compared to the I-League game. The stadiums, the grass, the quality of play!</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2012
    <font size="2">
    arsenalfan wrote:
    </font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Good bye AFC Champions League and AFC Cup... HELLO AFC PRESIDENTS CUP</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">But seriously. Looking at the transfer rumors I hope Dempo and Shillong get to play in the AFC Cup. They can do well. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><font size="2">

</font><br><div><font size="2"><br></font></div><div><font size="2">Did you say Shillong???? What great Transfer rumors have they made??? only about 1 MLS striker!!! A team with is letting in 5-6 goals against average teams like Prayag or Mohun Bagan...just managed to be out of relegation zone...u recommend them for AFC!!!!</font></div>
  • @Rudra The window has not opened. How about Dempo. They barely done anything yet we expect them to buy over the summer. Same with Shillong. Also I am banking them to do well in the Federation Cup. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    @Rudra The window has not opened. How about Dempo. They barely done anything yet we expect them to buy over the summer. Same with Shillong. Also I am banking them to do well in the Federation Cup. 

<br><br>This is called changing ur statement!!!!!<br><br>You said this <i>"Looking at the transfer rumors I hope Dempo and Shillong get to play in the AFC Cup. They can do well."<br><br></i>And I have asked on the basis of that statement...whether they can bring messi next season is not the concern...I guess you just wanted to say u want Shillong there but because u didnt want to be one of those ignorant Goa/Kolkata fans so u came up with that intellegent looking statement! I would also want to be enlightened on what transfer rumors u have heard about Lajong which others haven't.<br>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    @Rudra The window has not opened. How about Dempo. They barely done anything yet we expect them to buy over the summer. Same with Shillong. Also I am banking them to do well in the Federation Cup. 

<br><br>This is called changing ur statement!!!!!<br><br>You said this <i>"Looking at the transfer rumors I hope Dempo and Shillong get to play in the AFC Cup. They can do well."<br><br></i>And I have asked on the basis of that statement...whether they can bring messi next season is not the concern...I guess you just wanted to say u want Shillong there but because u didnt want to be one of those ignorant Goa/Kolkata fans so u came up with that intellegent looking statement! I would also want to be enlightened on what transfer rumors u have heard about Lajong which others haven't.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Calm down bro, calm down. Go outside... look up at the sky, and breath in... and breath out.</div><div><br></div><div>I am sorry if my statement is bad. But you get what I am saying. At this moment if Shillong go after Rosario (Which I would like to happen but I am having my doubts that would happen as most rumors so far are BS) then they might go after other players later. Okay calm down, I dont know if I have hurt you personally (if fact I praised you for the photos you have taken) but if I did then sorry. Dont get so worked up mate.</div>