AFC cup 2012

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    rudra wrote:
    silicon3 wrote:

About EB i feel that they are just not intrested in the AFC, its like a obligation they have to go through...more likea penance.Its only under Trevor morgan that they seem to be showing come interest..like you rightly said it Calcallta league and d I-league

Weren't the home games very close and mainly dominated by EB or atleast they were equals???

I guess football is more than the final scorelines

Fair enuf..score lines do not give the quality of d match played..but the impression i have of EB in d AFC is bad. Its only under Trevor morgan that they have been playing without a defeatist mentality..u can see that in their gameplay.. i would at least expect to draw their home matches this was not happening for the last 1-3 years unlike Dempo..who have generally got past teh group stages
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    tomorrow is again match day
    hopefully salgocar can draw the match
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    tomorrow is again match day
    hopefully salgocar can draw the match

If it were Dempo they would go for all three points and I hope Salgaocar SC go for the same.

They have 2 home games which they should try to win and away game for a draw to have slim chances of qualifying.
  • It will be Salgaocar SC vs Al-Wehdat SC. Game will be at the Fatorda. Salgaocar lost 5-0 to Al-Wehdat when Al-Wehdat were the home side. I expect another loss sadly. 2-1 to Al-Wehdat.

As for East Bengal vs Arbil. They will lose. I am not even going to do a preview for that.

BTW What is with attendances. At Salt Lake both matches got 10,000 fans in a 120,000 seater. That is shit for a Bengal home game. As for Salgaocar, werent we promised 10,000 a game once the floodlights were added. So far we have an average of 5,000 fans for the game for Salgaocar.
  • MUDOMUDO 0 Points
    hi every body i am moad from jordan i am tried to search the indian tv sport have stream the today match between salgaocar and alwehdat (my team ) i hope so help me pls
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Hello and welcome! Its very unlikely that the match will be on TV. But our members will help you get updates here
  • MUDOMUDO 0 Points
    thank u admin to help ,me but i have question why the Indian team match not streaming on TV especially the team is own large number of fans
    and the today match is never stream in tv or may be on tv ??
    thanks again
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    There are 2 teams from India playing in AFC Cup this year. The other on is east bengal. They come from bengal and people there are huge followers of fotball. So east bengal has a TV partner but salgaocar dont have
  • MUDOMUDO 0 Points
    كس اخت الفيصلي
  • MUDOMUDO 0 Points
    mmm its bad news
    alwehdat its larger fan club in Jordan and west esia
    i am transfer question of many fun of alwehdat to this forum all fun wait happy news of stream match but its hard depend on your talk msr admin
    will no problem me and my friend try to follow up result in online fotball site
    oh i am forget to identify you admin ^_^ ... whats your name ?