AFC cup 2012

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    At first I was pissed off at Salgaocar loss but when I check out Al Wehdat team list then it was no surprise.

It was full of Jordanian Internationals and looking at Jordan performance since Asia Cup 2011 then definitely you can't do much about the scoreline.

.. I saw the match on streaming..If this is the way Salgaocar wil play..then there is hope for Inidan football , it was excting to see their game play..There is no shame is losing to a far superior team. anyways out of d 5 2 were very soft goals
  • If possible East Bengal should be banned from the AFC Cup. So many years of automatic qualification in the Cup and the same shit, year after year.

If they dont care then why dont they play there u20 squad.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    LAST YEAR or year before i was hoping for lajong
    usaindia wrote:

u mean lajong qualify for AFC cup by winning the Federation Cup?...
  • usaindia wrote:

It would have been great but I think they would have tried but still lost all the matches. They are not good enough yet.

Maybe if they made it this year then that UAE company would send players from Vicking to help.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

It would have been great but I think they would have tried but still lost all the matches. They are not good enough yet.

Maybe if they made it this year then that UAE company would send players from Vicking to help.

Personally i feel they wd have been embarassing score lines losses....thats y i feel that only the top 1& 2 teams of d I-league shd qualify for d AFC cups.. not d Fed cup winner... just imagine by Change HAL win d FED cup and they wd repreent India at d AFC cup...
  • silicon3 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

Personally i feel they wd have been embarassing score lines losses....thats y i feel that only the top 1& 2 teams of d I-league shd qualify for d AFC cups.. not d Fed cup winner... just imagine by Change HAL win d FED cup and they wd repreent India at d AFC cup...

WOH DUDE! You know nothing on Indian football, like you should just stop following it and leave. Go back to Europe or those sportskeeda facebook!

HAL WOULD DOMINATE IN ASIA AND WOULD WIN THE AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Did you know that on Septemmay 392nd 2989 that HAL defeated Barcelona 202830-0.

All goals scored by the a Tiger of course. :)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    silicon3 wrote:

About EB i feel that they are just not intrested in the AFC, its like a obligation they have to go through...more likea penance.Its only under Trevor morgan that they seem to be showing come interest..like you rightly said it Calcallta league and d I-league

Weren't the home games very close and mainly dominated by EB or atleast they were equals???

I guess football is more than the final scorelines

• rudra wrote:
    silicon3 wrote:

About EB i feel that they are just not intrested in the AFC, its like a obligation they have to go through...more likea penance.Its only under Trevor morgan that they seem to be showing come interest..like you rightly said it Calcallta league and d I-league

Weren't the home games very close and mainly dominated by EB or atleast they were equals???

It is. Again another EPL example... Arsenal were technically way better than Man City today and should have won 5-0. Yet the final was 1-0. Also Bengal also have the pressure of Kolkata so they probably knew that they should only lose a little.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    silicon3 wrote:

It is. Again another EPL example... Arsenal were technically way better than Man City today and should have won 5-0. Yet the final was 1-0. Also Bengal also have the pressure of Kolkata so they probably knew that they should only lose a little.

To be honest, for AFC cup the pressures are much less for Bengal teams