AFC cup 2012

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    i was wrong then but even then they were were still a class apart from dempo in the match
  • archak wrote:
    i was wrong then but even then they were were still a class apart from dempo in the match

<br><div><br>Still, looking back Dempo have never been the class of the party in the AFC Cup. Thus the reason why I dont want an Indian in the India national football team coaching spot.</div><div><br></div><div>Winning the I-League with an Indian team is something but playing in the AFC Cup with an Indian team is 100 times harder. Yes this goes to Amando who's record in the AFC Cup is not as good as expected and even last season lost 4-0 and 9-0 (at home) to the champions.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    gopiajeesh wrote:
    still not tht bad result ...if i am correct then last year DEMPO lost 9-0 against nasaf in Uzbekistan </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">but they are two diff teams...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">given salgaocar had drawn them at home, neftchi is not like nasaf</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">nasaf was 2nd  in 2011 Uzbek league and neftchi was 4th .so still a decent team</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @usaindia it maybe like the laliga where only two teams win the league...... and rest of the teams are not in the same level.....
    this is a wild guess since i donot follow the uzbek league
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">From the looks of it, seems like it is only FC Bunyodkor who dominate the league every season. All the other teams are even.</font>
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    rudra wrote:
    gopiajeesh wrote:
    still not tht bad result ...if i am correct then last year DEMPO lost 9-0 against nasaf in Uzbekistan <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>but they are two diff teams...</div><div><br></div><div>given salgaocar had drawn them at home, neftchi is not like nasaf</div>

<br><br>last season nasaf finished 2nd and nefchi was 4th in uzbek league so there is not much difference <br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think we can guess how good is neftchi by looking at the AFC Table and where they go in future..also no point comparing past season team..salgaocar was champions last season, cudnt finish in top 5 this time
    rudra wrote:
    I think we can guess how good is neftchi by looking at the AFC Table and where they go in future..also no point comparing past season team..salgaocar was champions last season, cudnt finish in top 5 this time

<br><div>true but even in current season they are sixth place and league seems to just started</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    East Bengal 1 - 2 Kazma<br>
    Aruncito wrote:
    East Bengal 1 - 2 Kazma<br>

<br><div>looks like a last minute goal by kazma gave the win</div>