EK Nayanar Memorial Gold Cup

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    Such a shame this is 3:-O
    the more suitable would be this face :O)
    as they are making fun of themselves day by day with their performances
  • shankar wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    Such a shame this is 3:-O
    the more suitable would be this face :O)
    as they are making fun of themselves day by day with their performances

This is not good especially with Chirag Kerala breathing down there necks.
  • Wow, this is a big upset. BNR is not even one of the decent teams in KFL. Did MFC play full strength team?
    Wow, this is a big upset. BNR is not even one of the decent teams in KFL. Did MFC play full strength team?

Mumbai FC:
    Starting Eleven: Ishan Debnath (Goalkeeper), Darren Caldiera, Nicholas Rodriguez, Kingsley Chioma, Salil Usman, Haroon Fakruddin Amiri,P.C Lalwmpuia, Shahnawaz Bahsirwahi, Faizal Rehman, Abhishek Yadav (Captain), Gbeneme Friday.

this was the starting line up which possess a minimum of 6 regular players and this could further raise the worry for mumbai fc team,,...
  • shankar wrote:
    Wow, this is a big upset. BNR is not even one of the decent teams in KFL. Did MFC play full strength team?

Mumbai FC:
    Starting Eleven: Ishan Debnath (Goalkeeper), Darren Caldiera, Nicholas Rodriguez, Kingsley Chioma, Salil Usman, Haroon Fakruddin Amiri,P.C Lalwmpuia, Shahnawaz Bahsirwahi, Faizal Rehman, Abhishek Yadav (Captain), Gbeneme Friday.

this was the starting line up which possess a minimum of 6 regular players and this could further raise the worry for mumbai fc team,,...

GET RID OF CHIOMA! A WASTE OF A FOREIGN PLAYER!
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

Mumbai FC:

GET RID OF CHIOMA! A WASTE OF A FOREIGN PLAYER!
    both chioma and friday are useless....in their place any other indian player would have at least got themself some valuable chance to prove themselves

i would say mumbai fc should play only two foreigners ebi sukore and amiri who had been good for the team since they started for the side and i hope these two stays in the team
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    kingsley chioma is a overweight player and Friday is very inconsistent.
  • Ebi is also bad but he is okay. Does anyone know if Ebi contributes to the team other than playing. Does he talk to the youngsters? Does he have a good relationship with Jamil?

Get rid of Chioma and Friday and buy Manandeep (only if Air India disbands) and Gadkari (only if Air India disbands) and also get another defender. I think Yadav is done. He is now your defender but Mumbai needs a real defender. Why not try a small K-League, J.League or A-League one. One who is known in those countries but is like in his 30s. I know many Japanese National Team players who move to the 3rd Division of Japan when they turn 30 so how about Mumbai go and convince them to come to India instead.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    BNR in final...omg!!!

btw lalwanpuia back into the scoring sheets...thats the only good thing
    rudra wrote:
    BNR in final...omg!!!

btw lalwanpuia back into the scoring sheets...thats the only good thing

that is the only positives and i think he scored 3-4 goals in this tournaments which is also good to see...hope he comes back to his old form