Economics of I league

Comments

• I think that's because at anytime the BCCI can just kick them out of the league.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Stadium is very expensive. Even cash rich IPL teams never think about making their own stadium.
    IPL already has great stadiums. I doubt they are under pressure to make new ones.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Stadium is very expensive. Even cash rich IPL teams never think about making their own stadium.
    IPL already has great stadiums. I doubt they are under pressure to make new ones.
    Same way - do you think Balewadi Stadium of Pune is not good and if Pune FC build a new stadium-it will be good for them. I think that if Balewadi Stadium closes down, Pune FC will close its shop. Balewadi stadium is always available to Pune FC. with such small fan following, building a new stadium is not feasible for them.
  • I think the key is to build a small stadium and leave room for expansion, and of course in the case of pune fc they can bring the fans in closer without the running track.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    modification of balewadi is impossible
  • Not Balewadi, if they built a new stadium the fans will be closer to the action is what i meant 
  • Stadium is very expensive. Even cash rich IPL teams never think about making their own stadium.
    Same way - do you think Balewadi Stadium of Pune is not good and if Pune FC build a new stadium-it will be good for them. I think that if Balewadi Stadium closes down, Pune FC will close its shop. Balewadi stadium is always available to Pune FC. with such small fan following, building a new stadium is not feasible for them.

Balewadi stadium is far away from city,thats why such small crowd for the matc
    i think they are planning a stadium near the city or Mamrudi (where their own ground situated)
    it on the side of pune mumb express highway

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Balewadi stadium is far away from city,thats why such small crowd for the matc
    i think they are planning a stadium near the city or Mamrudi (where their own ground situated)
    it on the side of pune mumb express highway

have you ever been to Pune???? mamurdi is far far away near Cricket stadium where IPL matches are played. How can Balewadi be far and Mamurdi near the city. I have lived in Pune thats why i know.
  • ha,ha,ha.ha.big joke.dont think about buildng a stadum.u club thnk about reconstructng stadia like
    1)sree kandirava bangalure
    2)hydrabad athletc stadum
    3)ambedkar stadia delhi
    4)punjab jalandhar stadium
    5)kanchenjunga stadum siliguri
    6)jn internatnal guhawati
    7)mumbai cooperage
    8)indore stadum mp
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Okay guys. Lets be honest. We are not getting stadiums for a long time. There is just so much time, effort, work, and money that needs to be put into this which we do not have.

Money would better be invested on grassroots and already in place infrastructure than a stadium which can kill a team with debt for years.