Economics of I league

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    yes competition to who can be the shoe shiner to chetri. the last successful partnership india had was bhaichung & vijayan.
    Massive partnership that. those days we were able to beat the west asian countries on our day.
    now we cant even beat palestine and not able to dominate SAFF
  • Quite a few advertisments during the half time. Are these for I-League?
  • Quite a few advertisments during the half time. Are these for I-League?
    nope all are regular channel advertisement.Ten action not taking much effort to get ads.Look at neo they could rope in 4 sponsor  for Nehru Cup and also Jalsha movies could the same
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    There shud be some guidelines made for bringin forign player in i-lig like under rank 150 nation player can be signed plus all player shud be NT material or shud hav played earlier in better league than india...so that wen club put that player on transfr ..othrs r willin to buy it..their market value wil be gud and known...along wid economics, chemistry wil also improve...
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    There shud be some guidelines made for bringin forign player in i-lig like under rank 150 nation player can be signed plus all player shud be NT material or shud hav played earlier in better league than india...so that wen club put that player on transfr ..othrs r willin to buy it..their market value wil be gud and known...along wid economics, chemistry wil also improve...
    new rule will come from next season !
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Wat is that new rule?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    new rule will come from next season !
    Let me guess... your AIFF Sources?
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Maraquee signing rule is coming on from next season !
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Not specific to I-League but relevant. Well, researched. Probably.

The Great Indian Football Gamble

Why Indian football should take heart from the launch of the Indian Super League.

Also read the editor's note at the end.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    Somebody in that article commented that mumbai is professional club and all others are traditional LOL