Players you want to see in East Bengal next session.

Comments

• sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Barcelona has been banned upto June, 2015 for this reason. What the clubs of Kolkata doing (from your statement above) is simly unehical.If anybody challenges in the court then Forensic Experts can reveal the exact date of signing. This was happened when Snehashis switched over from East Bengal to Mohun Bagan a few years back. I think you know that. Ultimately truth comes out by the direction of Hon'ble High Court and Snehashis had to submit unconditional apology in writing to the East Bengal Club. I am dealing 'Contracts' in my office since last 10 years. Most of the clubs don't want to go to court because that can hamper the carrier of the concerned footballer.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Okay, first off, Barcelona is banned for a completly different reason: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26852466

Second, no... again, what happened here is fine. Udanta was done at TFA. His time at TFA was officially coming to an end. All he did was basically secure a professional job in football months in advance. He is still technically a free agent but he is obligated to join Bengaluru FC on a certain date later... when his TFA deal is well over.

Everything here is actually legal and allowed... which is surprising for Indian football.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    A player who has less than 6 months left can discuss with other clubs

What Barcelona did was completely different
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Uttam still not graduate and he is signed with Dempo
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    There is lot of difference between 'Can discuss' and 'Signed'.
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    In case of Barcelona FC they have violated the norms set by the Regulatory Body regarding junior players. I never say that is regarding 'Transfers'
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Udanta also dont want to join EB .. Why he will spoil his career ?
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    I think you have a telephonic talk with Udanta just now. No player can say that he will not play for that particular club. Even Odafa before joining Mohun Bagan said that if he would play in Kolkata then he would play only in Mohun Bagan. Now, he sent his agent Cheema to East Bengal Officials to recruit him for the next season. 'Football' is the bread and butter of a footballer. He will play in that club where first he will get more money than other clubs and then second where he will get more chances to play in the first XI. Keep yourself in place of a footballer then you can realise the stern reality.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Just now I had gone thru' the website: www.ebrp.com where it is written that Souvik Ghosh of Mohun Bagan and Tolgey of Dempo Sports will join East Bengal for the season 2014-15.