I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Wim was asked who was the bettes team between eb & mb in the two matches he saw. Hears what he had to say-

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Jj-sGHC_lR8

Hey,how much of the ticket sale money a home team gets? Because the home matches are now organized by the home team now.

Ashlesh said:

how many of you think clubs like Dempo Churchil East Bengal should loan their player who will not feature in i league to second division team coz these clubs do waste lot of players 

even i heard that Dempo might loan 9 to 10 players to Vasco during this year second division to help them qualify for i league 

Atleast i think so. It whould be good for all three party. For the playes he will get more playing time,that whould help him become better playes. Inturn that whould help his mother club get a better playes next term. For the club who will take them on lone,will get better player tham they can afford. Only if the mother bare some of the players wages. Even stil this whould be a win win situation for them.

Eb have two of their players on loan to i-league clubs. Paite(pune fc),safar sardar(USFC).

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Only East Bengal has a lot of quality players warming the bench. Most of their bench players are all 50 lakhs and above. I dont see any other club that has wasted huge money on reserves. Yes, there are lot of players with the other big clubs but they are mostly untested players.

Even after paite & safar sardar loaned out there few players who should be loaned out. Because i don't think they will get playing time even in the cpl.

Priyant Kumar Singh(Goalkeeper) ,Jaspal Parmar(Defender) ,Charan Rai(Midfielder) ,Sunil Kumar(Defender).

Out of total 36 players 2 are allready loaned out & these 4 also should be loaned out asap.

• archakarchak 2082 Points

Parmar relased after the Incident

archak said:

Parmar relased after the Incident

Yes yes, i forgot that.
    It should be Jagpreet Singh(Midfielder) insted of Jaspal Parmar(Defender).

• Well actually instead of loaning I suggest that East Bengal just play these guys in CFL. Not many of these players can be really loaned out (for salary reasons) and also remember how hard the season gets. Injuries etc.

• Some matches of I-league such as Mumbai FC home matches at Pune Balewadi Stadium, Home matches of Air India at Pune Balewadi stadium and home matches of ONGC at Ambedkar Stadium are organised at day-time 3:00 PM even though these grounds have functional Floodlights. This is really bad and only reason I can think is that the home team wants to save money of lights.
    When we have floodlights, we dont use them to save money. When we dont have them like Goa took 4 years to repair them and Calcutta Salt lake also is repairing them for last 1 year. Shameful!!!

• > munna21977 said:
    > Some matches of I-league such as Mumbai FC home matches at Pune Balewadi Stadium, Home matches of Air India at Pune Balewadi stadium and home matches of ONGC at Ambedkar Stadium are organised at day-time 3:00 PM even though these grounds have functional Floodlights. This is really bad and only reason I can think is that the home team wants to save money of lights.
    When we have floodlights, we dont use them to save money. When we dont have them like Goa took 4 years to repair them and Calcutta Salt lake also is repairing them for last 1 year. Shameful!!!

As a person who has been to both Pune and Delhi I can say that in terms of playing there is really no difference. Yes it is hotter during the day, no doubt but for when I was there (specially in Delhi) I did not feel that much of a difference between day and night. Other than that you would want floodlights to allow for more people but will Air India and Mumbai get people in Pune and will ONGC really get people in Delhi.