I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• ABP ANANDA bengali channel

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

shakkeerKM said:

ABP ANANDA bengali channel

Oh shit today i was waching the Channel 10 sports news.

• He is an alright signing. Great resume and good record with teams in the Indo Premier League. He could have the best resume for a Nigerian football coming into the I-League. But watch out... Mohun Bagan will sign him next season.

• Yep but who cares. Sporting now have a good expirenced young attacking midfielder. He is much better than Ogba Kalu and should provide chances for Dawson and Victorino. Btw did Sporting release that other foreigner yet... the Guinean.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Yep but who cares. Sporting now have a good expirenced young attacking midfielder. He is much better than Ogba Kalu and should provide chances for Dawson and Victorino. Btw did Sporting release that other foreigner yet... the Guinean.
    >
    >

if they havent released him they  cannot registered him coz he wont be available for most part of the season and i heard offie went on trial at sporting but he failed to impress sporting so i think they will sign defender soon 

Well lets see if they take a look at USFC and see there 5 foreigners and go for another of there own (I am guessing Kieta is still on the payroll etc). Still if they are looking for a defender then it better be a good one. I wont suggest any as I am guessing Sporting is low on cash.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Beware, the scavengers from Bengal are looming around. The moment these new guys perform they will swoop down and lift them with big money being splashed.

What I fail to undestand is why dont the Bengal clubs have guts and sign some new players. Instead of sticking around with guys like Chidi. If there was Any other player in place of Chidi, then I would hv put EB as top contenders for title. But with Chidi around the Goans are confident.

I don't know why this kindof talk of bangal clubs not experipenting comes. We all know they can't do that because of we are fan based clubs. Unless the experimentation goes well that will spel disaster on officials & the coachs.

• Bengal clubs should experiment more with brazil players. Most of the Brazilian players have adapted well to Indian conditions. Baretto, Edmilson, Du, Josimar, Douglas, Sabrosa. Same with japanese players.  I am not excited about European or Australian players-more failures then success.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > I don't know why this kindof talk of bangal clubs not experipenting comes. We all know they can't do that because of we are fan based clubs. Unless the experimentation goes well that will spel disaster on officials & the coachs.

You need to experiment man..... that is the way football is run around the globe by bringing in some good rated plaayers from another league and getting results with them....

why should kolkatta be an exception???

AIFF I-LEAGUE LIVE TELECAST : NEXT MATCHES UPTO 31.12.2012 IN TELEVISION.

http://kolkatafootballs.com/indiafootball_news_2012/images18/ileague_tv.jpg

Green & Yellow marked ones.