I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• Sikkim will go down. Either Sporting or Salgaocar will also go down.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Domnic

Arsenalkid700 said:

Simple... Air India and ONGC.

As long as Pra"fool" Patel is there, atleast one of them will survive.

Air india will surely stay.

• > munna21977 said:
    > Sikkim will go down. Either Sporting or Salgaocar will also go down.

Really... Salgaocar. Not at all. Sporting I believe can improve there team and same with Sikkim.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > munna21977 said:
    > Sikkim will go down. Either Sporting or Salgaocar will also go down.

Really... Salgaocar. Not at all. Sporting I believe can improve there team and same with Sikkim.

Salgaocar has one of the best passing game. And it is fast passing not like Dempo which is slow. They just need a striker, and then you watch how they beat CB, EB and DM.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > munna21977 said:
    > > > Sikkim will go down. Either Sporting or Salgaocar will also go down.

> >
    > >

>
    >
    > Salgaocar has one of the best passing game. And it is fast passing not like Dempo which is slow. They just need a striker, and then you watch how they beat CB, EB and DM,

Dont go that far. They have potential but matches, like the Pune one, have shown that Salgaocar's game is good but could be better. I think 5th place is more realistic. East Bengal, Churchill Brothers, Pune, and Dempo will finish ahead.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > munna21977 said:

> >
    > >

>
    >
    > Salgaocar has one of the best passing game. And it is fast passing not like Dempo which is slow. They just need a striker, and then you watch how they beat CB, EB and DM.

=)) =))

"......You know, we just got to keep it simple to get the goal. Up, back, wide and in......."

I guess that translates to quick, slick passing....

and I suppose Mumbai FC don't time waste after going 1-0 up, their GK's always pull a hamstring when the opposition strikers shoot off target 

:-))

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > munna21977 said:

> >
    > >

>
    >
    > Salgaocar has one of the best passing game. And it is fast passing not like Dempo which is slow. They just need a striker, and then you watch how they beat CB, EB and DM,

Dont go that far. They have potential but matches, like the Pune one, have shown that Salgaocar's game is good but could be better. I think 5th place is more realistic. East Bengal, Churchill Brothers, Pune, and Dempo will finish ahead.

I did not mean that they will finish above the big guns, but they may upset them in the return leg games. They will definitely not finish in top 6.

• > gaffertape said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > munna21977 said:
    > > > > Sikkim will go down. Either Sporting or Salgaocar will also go down.

> > >
    > > >

> >
    > >
    > > Salgaocar has one of the best passing game. And it is fast passing not like Dempo which is slow. They just need a striker, and then you watch how they beat CB, EB and DM.
    >
    >

=)) =))

"......You know, we just got to keep it simple to get the goal. Up, back, wide and in......."

and I suppose Mumbai FC don't time waste after going 1-0 up, their GK's always pull a hamstring when the opposition strikers shoot off target 

I think its obvious that the invisible man haunts Luis Barreto (Mumbai GK) and punches his hamstring in game time.

gaffertape said:
    > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > munna21977 said:

> >
    > >

>
    >
    > Salgaocar has one of the best passing game. And it is fast passing not like Dempo which is slow. They just need a striker, and then you watch how they beat CB, EB and DM.

=)) =))

@gaffertape. How many Salgaocar games have you watched??? I have seen most of their games and they are good. No doubt abt that. We all know where the problem lies.

David Booth is a idiot. He does not want short fast passing game as he is interested in long ball. And he does not have players for that style of football. So he is getting frustrated. I hope you understand why he is making these absurd statements. No doubt it is a young team but it dpes not deserve to be relegated.

P.N. : I am not only a Salgcr Fan. I support all Goan teams but since m from South Goa, I am inclined to CB.

What was that comment abt MFC? Plz explain?

• @Dominic Every time Mumbai FC plays, if they are losing or tied the goalkeeper is perfectly fine and all the MFC players are fine.... 1-0 to Mumbai FC, "OW My Epidermis!!!" 

Um, you know thats your skin right? "But it hurts". (Repeat every 2 minutes).