I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > > hadfadkar said:
    > > Top indian goalscorers
    > >
    > > https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/541930_271126179677209_1986906219_n.jpg
    >
    > highest top scorer has just 4 golz
    > lulz
    >
    > uselessssssss is the best word to describe these bunch of fools.
    > even USFC's nurru has 4 goals.
    >
    > from where list of lowest scorers in foreigner starts
    >
    > top scorer list of indian starts.
    >
    > shame on our forwards.

I would not say that at all. Look at who the top scorers are... 22 year old Subhash Singh, 18 year old Holicharan Narzary, and 23 year old Bineesh Balan. The rest are also around 19-25 years old. The best Indian forwards today are young. 

If Holicharan can score in I-League at 18 then imagine him at age 25 or 27-28. He will be a beast.
  • ashindiaashindia 9366 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > > hadfadkar said:
    > > > Top indian goalscorers
    > > >
    > > > https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/541930_271126179677209_1986906219_n.jpg
    > >
    > > highest top scorer has just 4 golz
    > > lulz
    > >
    > > uselessssssss is the best word to describe these bunch of fools.
    > > even USFC's nurru has 4 goals.
    > >
    > > from where list of lowest scorers in foreigner starts
    > >
    > > top scorer list of indian starts.
    > >
    > > shame on our forwards.
    >
    >

I would not say that at all. Look at who the top scorers are... 22 year old Subhash Singh, 18 year old Holicharan Narzary, and 23 year old Bineesh Balan. The rest are also around 19-25 years old. The best Indian forwards today are young. 

If Holicharan can score in I-League at 18 then imagine him at age 25 or 27-28. He will be a beast.

Subash did the same and still he is the same.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

@ashindia you are such a pessimist... :-L

• Did Subash have what Holicharan did? Not at all. If Holicharan is smart he will stay at Pailan and he will develop into an amazing player.

• BTW, Salgaocar and Sporting Goa are in the relegation zone. Who would have thought that? I dont believe that Sporting Goa or Salgaocar will be relegated though, 2 Mumbai clubs will be for the good of the game.

> Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > BTW, Salgaocar and Sporting Goa are in the relegation zone. Who would have thought that? I dont believe that Sporting Goa or Salgaocar will be relegated though, 2 Mumbai clubs will be for the good of the game.
     \

what if aiff decide to relegate only one team because of possibility of ban on mohun bagan 
    air India should go down 

in that case also both should be kicked out pointing afc guidelines and get more teams promoted ;)
  • I wont believe in expansion of the league for more teams anytime soon and I will only accept a Bagan relegation if they continue to not comply with the AIFF. This should be over by now.

Air India and ONGC should be automatically gone but the AIFF dont have the balls to do it.

only 3 promotion... other 2 could be franchise from north and south....

as no club from these regions are expected through 2nd division route at least for this season
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > I wont believe in expansion of the league for more teams anytime soon and I will only accept a Bagan relegation if they continue to not comply with the AIFF. This should be over by now.

Air India and ONGC should be automatically gone but the AIFF dont have the balls to do it.

>
    >

confirmed league getting expanded next season 16 team league 

It is not confirmed yet. I dont care if local news said it is. It is not until national media grabs it and the actual I-League announces it. Obviously the AIFF want that so much (and probably are not thinking about it).

And about the franchises. It is to late to make one and have it ready for next season. Look at all the MLS franchises. A-League franchises. IPL. NFL. NBA. MLB. All franchises here were created well before they started in the league. If we make franchises then we need to make sure that everything is in place first. And what if they get relegated. Franchises getting relegated... India would be the first country/football league to do that.

And what if they fail. What if a Bangalore franchise fails. The AIFF wont have anyone else to blame but themselves.
  • our forwards are bakwas.
    score 15 goals in a season and prove me wrong indian strikers.