I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    @Dominic Every time Mumbai FC plays, if they are losing or tied the goalkeeper is perfectly fine and all the MFC players are fine.... 1-0 to Mumbai FC, "OW My Epidermis!!!" 

Um, you know thats your skin right? "But it hurts". (Repeat every 2 minutes).

And why was Luis brought into this discussion. I thought we were discussing about Salgaocar. Both of you guys stop behaving like cheap brats and getting into regional mud slinging.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > @Dominic Every time Mumbai FC plays, if they are losing or tied the goalkeeper is perfectly fine and all the MFC players are fine.... 1-0 to Mumbai FC, "OW My Epidermis!!!" 

>
    >
    > And why was Luis brought into this discussion. I thought we were discussing about Salgaocar. Both of you guys stop behaving like cheap brats and getting into regional mud slinging.

Regional Mud Slinging? Bitch I will let you know that I am an International-level mud slinger. I am past regional.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2012

The bottom 6 clubs of the I-League now have a diff. manager from the one they started out with.

Stability is under-rated :P

Tweeted by Ayush Srivastava of goal.com

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > @Dominic Every time Mumbai FC plays, if they are losing or tied the goalkeeper is perfectly fine and all the MFC players are fine.... 1-0 to Mumbai FC, "OW My Epidermis!!!" 

>
    >
    > And why was Luis brought into this discussion. I thought we were discussing about Salgaocar. Both of you guys stop behaving like cheap brats and getting into regional mud slinging.

@Dominic : firstly it"s a discussion on I-Legaue not the Salgaocar thread, the point you made extolling the virtues of Salgaocars passing game was challenged by me, as one can expect on a discussion board.
    I used a hint of sarcasm to make my point, this is where the Mumbai FC time wasting issue was linked.

Obviously you didn't get this....
    Now how you jumped to the conclusion that this is regional mud slinging & have the audacity to make some other childish remark is beyond me...

I think you should return to goal.com as you will find your fellow 'footie fans' there.

As for watching Salgaocar, I have been to every stadium in the I-League in the past 2 seasons , and have seen Salgaocar at home , away and at neutral venues (Fed Cups) . I have also been to BITS to watch a few sessions, and have spoken extensively to some of 'my players' at this club.
    I didn't need to watch a meaningless GPL game against Dempo reserves to have an opinion on how they play ! I can make a much more informed comment given my experience with the team/players.

I wouldn't expect you to understand more than a few words of this , as I've read some of your posts on the other thread where you seem to think you are justified in wanting to throw stones at a coach (karim) when he comes to Goa. Once again the kind of behavior we expect from the idiots on goal.com, this forum is for the more cerebral followers of Indian football
    You might want to re-think your posts in future.
    edited December 2012
  • I see that their is a lot of hostility going on here... Mr. Panda is sad.... KISS!!!!

edited December 2012

@gaffertape. Firstly, You replied to a comment I made about Salgaocar. So it does not matter which thread it was. You know it yourself that it was wrong to talk about Luis Barreto. And what has Salgaocar passing game got to do with Luis's time wasting tactics. Just be logical when making comparisons.

Secondly, Stop glorifying yourself and stop glorifying this forum. You have no right to tell me to go and comment on some other forum. You just think abt yourself. You are not the admin or are you??? Even if you are, I don’t care.
    Are you one of those 'footie fans' on goal.com who keep making absurd statements?? That's why you make a mention of them. As for me, I don’t comment there.

I dont know who you are. But in the next statement you say "My Players", so maybe you are some "NON GOAN" member of the Salgaocar team. I guess there is still some traitor existing within the team, who criticises he's own team. I have not mentioned anywhere that my observations were based on GPL matches. I have been watching Indian football for last 15 years. Dont think you know everything. If that was the case, Salgaocar would not be in this situation. Probably you are misguiding our players.

I am a well educated person(B.E, Mech Engg) and I can understand all that you have written. I wonder what are your credentials. My statements against Karim are only what all GOANS(Niz Goenkar) feel about him. But you will not understand our sentiments as you are an OUTSIDER(Bailo).

Calling others idiots does not make you a lesser idiot. You probably are a bigger one. It is bcoz of people like you that there are only a handful of the so called "CEREBRAL" people on this forum. Before asking me to re-think my posts, it would be better if you re-think your posts and limit yourself to the discussion going on rather than dragging some irrelevant issue into the topic.
    Lastly, I was just wondering if you could be the Traitor himself "Mr. Karim"??????