I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Might as well stop the league if you are banning three teams midseason. It gives unfair advantage to teams who lost against these lower teams.

• > Domnic said:
    > Might as well stop the league if you are banning three teams midseason. It gives unfair advantage to teams who lost against these lower teams.

I say it makes it more interesting. Now it is a test of who can beat the most top teams. Only the best are left standing.

Also we have international commitments and TV Deals making it impossible to stop the season.
  • ashindiaashindia 9375 Points

As pune will play the match at the same time, it must have been postponed.

At time of preparing the fixtures,it was predicted that Cooperage was supposed to be ready but it isnt.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

ashindia
    As pune will play the match at the same time, it must have been postponed.

At time of preparing the fixtures,it was predicted that Cooperage was supposed to be ready but it isnt.

Y cant they play match next day

• > hadfadkar said:
    > > ashindia
    > > As pune will play the match at the same time, it must have been postponed.
    >
    > At time of preparing the fixtures,it was predicted that Cooperage was supposed to be ready but it isnt.
    >
    > Y cant they play match next day

3 games in 3 days. I dont think that pitch would last long in that situation.
    edited January 2013

Arsenalkid700
    > hadfadkar said:

> > ashindia
    > > As pune will play the match at the same time, it must have been postponed.
    >
    > At time of preparing the fixtures,it was predicted that Cooperage was supposed to be ready but it isnt.
    >
    > Y cant they play match next day

3 games in 3 days. I dont think that pitch would last long in that situation.

fatorda had hosted 3 matches in 3 days in Round 11

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> If ongc and ai get baned from this seasons i-league itself then churchil will losse 7 pts , east bengal 6 pts , pune 3 pts and a game,dempo 3 pts.

So Pune would be in first place!!!

Churchil whould be on 27 pts ,pune 25pts ,eb & dempo on 24 pts. With churchil and pune having one game in hand.

• i think they should allow AI and ONGC to continue playing for this whole season..... the stability and balance of the results would give unfair advantage to some teams..... also the approx 40 players from these two clubs would remain MATCH FIT as well as PAID till the end of the season..... after that they can find new clubs.... the new upcoming clubs can directly sign them without any transfer fee problems as they are free agents then

Most probably No relegation this year... ONGC and Air India will be relegate as they didnt fullfill the documents required by AFC.