I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• > Joyptan said:
    > The decision to ban them hasn't been taken yet,that's why players didn't posted anything of fb or twitter.

Ya but they must have asked why their match is postponed to management by now. Goal.com has had the game as postponed since yesterday.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

If ongc and ai get baned from this seasons i-league itself then churchil will losse 7 pts , east bengal 6 pts , pune 3 pts and a game,dempo 3 pts.

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> The decision to ban them hasn't been taken yet,that's why players didn't posted anything of fb or twitter.

Ya but they must have asked why their match is postponed to management by now. Goal.com has had the game as postponed since yesterday.

DON'T KNOW.

• > Joyptan said:
    > If ongc and ai get baned from this seasons i-league itself then churchil will losse 7 pts , east bengal 6 pts , pune 3 pts and a game,dempo 3 pts.

So Pune would be in first place!!!
  • My only problem is that the season will be so short now. We will have 26 rounds but every team at the end will have 20 games played.

• Just out of curiosity why did the AIFF and IMG select only Bangalore and Delhi?

Honestly I was in could decide I would have a bid. Have each investor to prove that not only do they have the money but also for them to prove that the city they want to be based in can be tapped for fans.

How do we know if Bangalore can handle a I-League team... let along one funded by a rich owner? If he does not see results in tickets or support then what will the AIFF do then?

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> If ongc and ai get baned from this seasons i-league itself then churchil will losse 7 pts , east bengal 6 pts , pune 3 pts and a game,dempo 3 pts.

So Pune would be in first place!!!

It will will make titel chace even more interesting because all those teams have games against each other.

Arsenalkid700
    Just out of curiosity why did the AIFF and IMG select only Bangalore and Delhi?

Honestly I was in could decide I would have a bid. Have each investor to prove that not only do they have the money but also for them to prove that the city they want to be based in can be tapped for fans.

How do we know if Bangalore can handle a I-League team... let along one funded by a rich owner? If he does not see results in tickets or support then what will the AIFF do then?

UNDER THE TABLE STUFF MAYBE.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > Just out of curiosity why did the AIFF and IMG select only Bangalore and Delhi?

>
    >
    >
    > UNDER THE TABLE STUFF MAYBE.

That or stupidity.
  • Lets see what happens. In few hours, we will get lot of stuff to talk about. I hope they take some decisions today.