Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    @admin,<div> all my topic related to my dream world cup qualifying foremat & 20 team asian cup dream is gone</div> :-/
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Oh @jitinjoseph<;div>We are really sorry. Everything posted after 7th of July was lost from our database. We are really sorry about that. But there is nothing we can do. Really sorry :(</div>
  • <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">@Admin can we change the title of the AIFF-IMG Meeting thread to "</span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>Official AIFF-IMG vs. IPFCA Thread</b>" </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">@Admin can we change the title of the AIFF-IMG Meeting thread to "</span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>Official AIFF-IMG vs. IPFCA Thread</b>" </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>

<br><br>But most of its initial contents don't have IPFCA! <br>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited August 2012
    Admin wrote: »
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">@Admin can we change the title of the AIFF-IMG Meeting thread to "</span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>Official AIFF-IMG vs. IPFCA Thread</b>" </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>

<br><br>But most of its initial contents don't have IPFCA! <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>So should we make a new thread for this because the thread title is a bit misleading (Thinking there is a meeting and then all of a sudden you get no meetings and random articles in your face) and also for an event this big... like this event in Indian football could change Indian football for a long, long time, I feel we should have a thread dedicated to the events relating to the AIFF-IMG vs. IPFCA.</div><div><br></div><div>I dont know. Maybe it is just me but that is my opinion.</div>
  • Oh and I request permission to create a new thread for Asian football which is like Suggestions for Indian football.<div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>It would be called "<b>Suggestions for the Asian Football Confederation/Asian Football</b>"</div><div><br></div><div>Basically instead of having all these threads called "AFC World Cup revamp" or "AFC Champions League revamp to include India" etc you can have all those discussions in one thread.</div>
  • Oh and I request permission to create a new thread for Asian football which is like Suggestions for Indian football.<div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>It would be called "<b>Suggestions for the Asian Football Confederation/Asian Football</b>"</div><div><br></div><div>Basically instead of having all these threads called "AFC World Cup revamp" or "AFC Champions League revamp to include India" etc you can have all those discussions in one thread.</div>

<br><br>+1<br>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points

this internal server problem comes too often..or is it just occurs to me...admin please do something

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

We are in touch with our hosts about the problem. Will upgrade to a more expensive server soon.

• AdminAdmin 240 Points

Upgradation done. Hope the Internal server error would not be a problem anymore.

Cheers!