Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    @arsenalfan -<div>The debates here are not about winning or losing..no one won or loss...nothing happened it was more about puuting everyone's perspectives together...no one has to be convinced or anything... Neither we need to have concrete conclusions, its for people to read them and decide on them...</div><div><br></div><div>Please try to use existing threads, as much as possible.....most threads are just started are are hardly used</div><div><br></div><div>There are many thread which requires to be deleted and we are doing that gradually, over past week we have deleted many threads and those threads which u mentioned will be deleted too...</div>
  • Yes but I am wondering why a thread which involves how to revamp the trophy as important as the Santosh can be deleted. I would have used the Santosh Trophy thread but that is already for the 2012 tournament. So where would I put a topic like that
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @arsenalfan take it easy mate. Admin is right. It becomes more important now on the new forum becoz it is thread oriented. You could have used Santosh Trophy thread for that discussion. As it is, that thread is not active enough
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    I love this thread.<br>My only complaint it not able to see IFN on the first page when i search "Indian Football" in Google.<br><br>regarding changing backgrounds, i think some threads should get their own background. E.g "Chelsea 12-13 Season" can have a Chelsea background, or "Manchester United FC news" can have a ManU background.<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Interesting suggestion. Dont know how easy that would be, but could be a great thing. For each thread may not b possible, but i guess it can b done for categories
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Aruncito wrote: »
    I love this thread.<br>My only complaint it not able to see IFN on the first page when i search "Indian Football" in Google.<br><br>regarding changing backgrounds, i think some threads should get their own background. E.g "Chelsea 12-13 Season" can have a Chelsea background, or "Manchester United FC news" can have a ManU background.<br>
    <div><br></div><div>That would be great and i guess that could be possible    <br></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote: »
    @arsenalfan take it easy mate. Admin is right. It becomes more important now on the new forum becoz it is thread oriented. You could have used Santosh Trophy thread for that discussion. As it is, that thread is not active enough

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We dont have a Santosh Trophy dedicated thread. All we have is "2011 Santosh Trophy" and "2012 Santosh Trophy". If I post what I said in the deleted thread then I would have gotten complaints saying "Why are you posting this here" and what have you (Dont tell me that wont happen, we all know it would).</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thus why I created the new thread. Trust me I thought about it before posting a new thread this time. I am still perplexed to why it was deleted.</font></div>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    from next season we should have a common discussion thread on EPL,UCL etc, seperate threads for clubs is not needed as the members don't discuss much abput the club regularly
  • from next season we should have a common discussion thread on EPL,UCL etc, seperate threads for clubs is not needed as the members don't discuss much abput the club regularly

<br><div><br></div><div>na</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    to change the pages u have to come to bottom of the page..... sometime back this could also be done at the top of the page..... that as helpful for especially mobile users.....will be nice if reverted..