Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

Please change the look of the forum to the way it looked earlier
    i mean put the bhaichung jersey back in the background
    and WTF IS up with the pink text of the topic headings?green, black ,blue would be better

• samiam
    Please change the look of the forum to the way it looked earlier
    i mean put the bhaichung jersey back in the background
    and WTF IS up with the pink text of the topic headings?green, black ,blue would be better

excatly
    this pinkish background sucks.u can instead use some national team pic in background if not bhaichung's.

• it is really difficult to see which page number I am in..highlight/darken the page number box!!

• AdminAdmin 240 Points

Solved! Thanks for your feedback people..

• AdminAdmin 240 Points

About the Background Image: We will be keeping this background till 22nd for Independence week. If anyone here is good at poster designing, please contribute a poster suitable for Indian Football Forum that can be used as the background image

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> Admin said:
    > About the Background Image: We will be keeping this background till 22nd for Independence week. If anyone here is good at poster designing, please contribute a poster suitable for Indian Football Forum that can be used as the background image

well make the text another color atleast

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

which text are you talking about @samiam ?

I think this black text in white bg is good..isnt it?
    Btw, if u r talking abt the Pink color titles, changes have been made. You wil have to clear browser cache for changes to show up
  • btw @Admin and @somesh .. I liked that there is a separated bar/menu for upcoming Nehru Cup. Which I guess you will be using for other upcoming events as well.
    You might want to add separate anchor (#) for schedule and standings since they both point to same URL.

• > Aruncito said:
    > btw @Admin and @somesh .. I liked that there is a separated bar/menu for upcoming Nehru Cup. Which I guess you will be using for other upcoming events as well.

You might want to add separate anchor (#) for schedule and standings since they both point to same URL.

Agree. Excellent addition as I am sure this website will have tons of visitors for the next few days.
  • @Admin Can you make the 2012 Durand Cup an announcement. I mean it is an official tournament and we should probably raise awareness of it.