Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Soccerlover If I had so much of ego issues with Admin, I would rather leave :D

The thread has been closed in all awareness rest assured. It is very easy to criticize the guy who is trying to bring some peace here. I'm sorry, but moderation would not be done depending on your opinions so relax
  • @Soccerlover If I had so much of ego issues with Admin, I would rather leave :D

The thread has been closed in all awareness rest assured. It is very easy to criticize the guy who is trying to bring some peace here. I'm sorry, but moderation would not be done depending on your opinions so relax
    Are u a representation of @admin? I hope not. Therefore u need to refrain from making useless comments. Moderation has to be done with all transparency and there ought not be any double standard, which is what @admin has been practising. 

And if @admin decides to ban me for airing my voice, then so be it. I care a shit! Social media, amongst many other things have a possitive to role to play and that must be objective - instead of making it another bout of  double standard games..! 

Cheers!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I do form a small part of the admin team and if not caught up otherwise, am generally aware of the actions and decisions of the admin. So my comments may not be completely useless after all :/
    This forum is meant to serve as a platform for discussions on football that will be useful to everyone. We are not running a democratic country here. That said, we do keep users' opinions in mind.but the sole objective is to keep this forum relevant and useful, not serve social justice. So we will do whatever it takes to stick to our primary objective.
    Now if you are telling me @gaffertape should be banned for his one time blast, its not happening. A user like sujoy was given 1000 private warnings before being banned. And we all know how 'useless' gaffertape is to the forum members compared to sujoy, so we cannot hand him a raw deal.
    As for gaffer, I am sure he knows that he went overboard.
    OK. This is the last comment that has been entertained on our moderation policy. Peace.
  • nameWTHeld : I dont have any regional bias and sports is a field which transcends any regional bias; hence if u r a part of the admin team, u need to act accordingly and NOT turn a blind eye to some wrong doings! How the hell could u 'edit" gaffer's comment and still have his post in the thread(despite people speaking against it) , justifying his comments - instead of completely deleting the same ? This is ridiculous and shows you in poor light. 

I can tell u for sure, people would take a cue from this incident and I wont be surprised, if more members come up with such regional slur  - which is both unhealty and sick. Then the blame would be on you and not the members.

Had this been any other forum, I wud not have pointed this out repeatedly. But this is related to "Sports" and hence be a sport, rather than sounding like the meek politicians!
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @admin. Good decision to keep the relevant part of that comment. Nothing wrong in speaking thr truth.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Hey @admin i guess this thread is created by an indian so it would be nice if we follow indian time means gmt+5.30...wat i notice that we r half an hr. Behind the actual time of india or say gmt+5.00 ..rt now its 12.30 but wen i'll post this cmnt it wil show 12.00
  • souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points
    HI. When a new user comes to this Forum and sees that they need to sign in before they can read any material, do you really think they will be interested to join? How many sites do you blankly go and sign in unless you verify what material it contains? I think this decission may not be good for new comers who would like to get some feel of what this forum gives to them
    Still timing stuff didnt improve..
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Suggestion: How about include Dislike besides Like? or thumbs up and thumbs down.
    good idea.....instead of like thumbs up and thumbs down will look cool...