Youth Football in India (News Thread)

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Australia is shit team technically inferior compared to Uzbek and Koreans but physically strong and fitter. 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    We will lose all three and total goal difference would be around -9.
    DEFENCE123goalkeepar
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Agree with @goalkeepar..  This u16 will be competitive...  Will give a gud fight to uzbek & aussies.. Can keep fingers crossed ...   South Koreans I think are at a different level...

goalkeepar
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    Key will be how they prepare in training and get good matches for practice before the tournament and be ready. The first match with Aus will set the tone, if they can manage to win the first - then we can finish in the top 2 to qualify for Quarters, if not we may have to wait for 2 more years … I would hate to wait for 2 more years, but if it good for overall development of indian youth football - I am all for it. I strongly believe in doing things the right way, by following proven processes - than looking for the immediate results.
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Why can't we give passports to African kids? They have better sporting genetics. 
    goalkeepar
  • KoolKool USA186 Points

@EastBengalPride - most of the people here have so much negativity, you only see negatives in here. Wait and see how in next few years say by 2025 - our  U17 boys would be making it to FIFA world cup on merit. And other age group teams will also start showing signs of improvement gradually, you need to give enough time for players and coaches to make mistakes and learn from them and adjust their methods. I am not sure why most of the people are so negative?  This forum does not have the feel good factor for the visitors to read and get quality information.

giridharangoalkeeparashindiagaffertapeSanjeev Biswasmunna219777EastBengalPridesparta
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    @Kool we on this forum tent to speak truth and facts not made up lies to please people, you must have seen too much of ISL and there lies spread by there commentators and Hosts, its up to visitors if they can digest the actual reality and fact's if not they can satisfy themself by joing any ISL FB group in which they claim india will qualify for WC in 6 year's due to ISL 
    DEFENCE123Deb_Bangaffertapemunna219777ashindiagiridharan
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    passport should be give to Afghans and west asians who are strong
    gaffertape
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Sridarth did not score much in hero elite lgue recently for bfc..  Himanshu Jangra was impressive & promoted to ileague team by bajaj & played few games.. 

Bibiano prefers Sridarth - Taisen Singh combo to start with..  Himanshu generally come as substitute & score..  

Without practice matches, it will be tough to arrive at final team. .  Same applies for other countries..  India need goals from both sridarth & himanshu to go past the group
    Carbon_14kartik91
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    @GoalKeeper - ok what is the truth? As a matter of fact, I do not even watch football of any kind, (except may be little videos) - I do not need to know a lot about football, to understand  methods of producing elite athletes - as I am not talking any particular sport. My opinions are based on my understanding about how - sports, athletes and methods and team work - combined together, start producing results. Can you explain what it takes to produce an elite athlete if you actually know the truth, especially in highly competitive sports like football, basketball, tennis or Olympic level events. What makes you say that - India would not qualify for FIFA U17 WC in next few years? Can you elaborate - U17 WC? If you could explain me logically what you are saying and why you are saying, I would be able to explain my side in the same way. Do not tell me - proof is better than explanation, because if you cannot explain what you are saying to back it up, it does not make any sense in the first place. Your frustrations are based on old methods and your exposure to Indian football, which has not produced any decent results for many decades. You are stuck in the past and not able to see the present and future.