• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    AFC U-17 Qualifiers Draw 

Group D -

1)(H) Saudi Arabia
    2) India
    3) Myanmar 
    4) Maldives
    5) Kuwait

Very tough group and considering youth football has been dead since covid don’t have any expectations. 
    NagendragoalkeeparCarbon_14indian_goonermunna219777Passisouravindiakartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    India will probably finish last, decent 3rd place possible if use age frauds.
    Carbon_14munna219777Passi
    AFC U-20 Qualifiers Draw 

Group H -

1)(H) Iraq
    2) India
    3) Australia
    4) Kuwait

Extremely tough group and I don’t think Indian Arrows team (who are most likely to play) is good enough. Would be surprised if they manage to get single point.
    indian_goonerCarbon_14munna219777PassigiridharangoalkeeparNagendrakartik91
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3413 Points
    afc u 17 group E
    Yemen, Bangladesh(H), Sinapore, Bhutan.

best chance for Bangladesh to make it for a major tournament.
    munna219777giridharansouravindiaharitrams24goalkeeparkartik91
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Bibiano led us to the finals last two times in U16. In fact, for 2016, we qualified by merit.

Bibiano is still the coach of U17 team. I'm optimistic of India's chances in U17, but U20 is a bit too tough.

Eventhough Indian Arrows have the majority of U20 players, Indian Arrows is not national team. I hope they are not stupid enough to close the team towards other players. Many players from previous U16 team have stayed at ISL and I-League teams, like Shubho Paul and Maheson Singh. Even Gurkirat and Bikash Yumnam are eligible. 
    thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparsouravindiaCarbon_14gaffertapemunna219777indian_goonerkartik91
    G_K said:
    Bibiano led us to the finals last two times in U16. In fact, for 2016, we qualified by merit.

Bibiano is still the coach of U17 team. I'm optimistic of India's chances in U17, but U20 is a bit too tough.

Eventhough Indian Arrows have the majority of U20 players, Indian Arrows is not national team. I hope they are not stupid enough to close the team towards other players. Many players from previous U16 team have stayed at ISL and I-League teams, like Shubho Paul and Maheson Singh. Even Gurkirat and Bikash Yumnam are eligible. 
    I would have agreed if things were normal like in pre-covid. There were times when AIFF used to send Junior teams abroad and have camps. Also when was the Junior nationals held last time ? Not sure if AIFF even went through proper selection/scouting during lockdown. 
    goalkeeparCarbon_14gaffertapemunna219777indian_gooner
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    Well what about rfydl league. I bet there were lot of u20 players who can get a chance from there
    munna219777indian_goonerkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    You will win the ball, you were 7 years older then him at that time.
    ashindiamunna219777giridharanEastBengalPrideindian_goonerChelseafanPassijitug1979kartik91
    Carbon_14 said:

One is playing under Pep And other under Chettri 
    Carbon_14munna219777giridharanindian_goonergoalkeepar