Youth Football in India (News Thread)

Comments

• deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    I think people didn't understand  the sarcasm behind my post. I was simply taking a jibe at some members of this forum who always mention how we play u23 against u13 sides without any proof.
    giridharan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    @deepak dedha
    No i think all of us were laughing at your sarcasm. What's worse there was even a kid in Atletico team who looked like the beast Alvaro Negredo he was like 6'4 or something and looked like a physical trainer. I wish our players bulk up a bit. Brandon when we had so much hopes to this day gets shoved even in ISL. Though he has gotten better but would like for players to be more physical. ISL players in general have bulked compared to the players from I-league era but nowhere closer to the rest.
    deepak dedhaRonnyindian_gooner
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Definitely agree with your point .... we have already seen how a proper physical coaching routine can transform a Mediocre team of rejects into champions. I'm talking about Bengaluru fc in its initial days ..... there wasn't a great change in players physicality but it was comparably good enough against other teams.
    giridharan
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I am waiting for Siva to bulk up lol
    deepak dedhagiridharan
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    One kick from me and Sivasakthi's career is over. Malnourished little thing!
    goalkeepardeepak dedhaPassigiridharandev_pfc
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    edited May 2023
    But the question is can a self assuming healthy person like you score 11 goals in a season??
    Passideepak dedhagiridharan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    Siva Shakti can't perform to his best because chhatri is holding him back as he refuses to retire for greed of money. 
    PassigiridharanEastBengalPridesudheermylankalashindiaChelseafan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    Siva Shakti can't perform to his best because chhatri is holding him back as he refuses to retire for greed of money. 
    No he already succeeded in benching him. As long as there is a coach who is bold enough to bench Sunil and give chances to the one performing he has nothing to worry! At BFC with two strikers and only Krishna in the squad.also BFC is a club which emphasize on having more gym sessions compared to the rest. Think he is better of continuing another season there. A lot of players move clubs and that's going to only add adaptation time. We need strikers who remain consistent like Sunil. Also having Sunil helps him grow as opposed to halt. He will have a striker who will take his place if he underperforms. A good mentorship and competition in the squad will only help players thrive. We have seen so many players stagnate due to no competition. 

RonnyChelseafan
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Unless you score for NT and score consistently, its all cowdung. Siva needs to become stronger physically and not go the Liston way.
    sudheermylankaldev_pfc
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    But with Rohit Danu also joining BFC, competition for Siva will 9nly 8ncrease. I always wanted Danu to get an extended opportunity to play as striker in any club so he can rediscover his u16 goalscoring form. Seems unlikely though. 😢
    giridharan