What would be your I-League Club Criteria?

13»

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    Yea all sports like cricket, hockey and even volleyball are getting their own league with such a nature that the experience is the one to remember for the fans who come to watch the matches....</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">and here we are neither getting good quality of football nor good experience for fans may be off-field stuffs and with that continuing we dont see much chance there</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">+1 exactly</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Plus again remember that for a sports team around 80% of fans are just casual fans. There are not many full-time fans. Full-time fans will come no matter what. Casual fans need to be shown something good. If they and investors go to a Mohun Bagan vs Sporting Goa and both teams put in a world class performance will the crowd and investors even know if it was a world class performance or not, what do they compare it to. Compared to EPL and La Liga (you know, the leagues that casual Indian fans follow) I-League will never rise to that. We need to show glamor at matches. On the field and off the field.</font></div>
  • why compare with epl and la liga? they are the best..compare with medium leagues
  • why compare with epl and la liga? they are the best..compare with medium leagues

<br><div><br></div><div>Those are the leagues that are supported in India. How about compare to WSH or T20 Football.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    why compare with epl and la liga? they are the best..compare with medium leagues

<br><div><br></div><div>Those are the leagues that are supported in India. How about compare to WSH or T20 Football.</div>

<br><div>who watches WSH?</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    why compare with epl and la liga? they are the best..compare with medium leagues

<br><div>who watches WSH?</div><p>

</p><p> </p><p>Over 100 times the people that watch I-League.<br></p>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div>who watches WSH?</div><p>
    </p><p>Over 100 times the people that watch I-League.<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div> does it come in TV? actually i never heard of it before...and only one of my friends refer it in facebook..also realized there is a team in bangalore..never saw them being discussed (in bangalore for 3 yrs now)</div>
  • Anyway lets get back to the topic. Obviously I am not saying to have a good stadium STAIGHT AWAY but at least within 5 years.