The Great Indian Football Debates

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    santosh trophy can never hold indianfootball backwards. Look, our main supply line of national team is either india juniors or Ileague. But you have to think only few states have Ileague representation. So what about others? What will happen to them? How can they be noticed? Other state players also need platform.

<br><div><br></div><div>If NE players can get themselves signed by some i-league players....including some south indian players...</div><div>they why cant these players get themselves noticed by contacting proper officials and getting themselves a deserving chance to prove their talent...</div><div><br></div><div>one of eg is anas....he contacted some officials and got a contract with mumbai fc and now he is among top def in india</div>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3419 Points
    the aim is to take notice of the rising talents from each & every corner of the country, are indian clubs good at scouting? 
    so many money is wasted on black money,corruption,luxury then why not on poor players from all states?

<br><div>we are not talking about the money of praful patel but of aiff .....both are diff things</div><div>aiff dont have money, praful wont shell out money</div><div><br></div><div>and so we have to think twice before wasting money over here</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    For example punjab or north india doesn't have Ileague representation. Think about these players who want to make their name in football. They need santosh trophy more than anything. They can atleast get a chance to be noticed by some Ileague div I or II recruiters
    the aim is to take notice of the rising talents from each & every corner of the country, are indian clubs good at scouting? 

<br><div><br></div><div>they may not be good in scouting by going to various locations...but we got a 2nd div which has teams from various states </div><div>cant good players impress top clubs by their performance over there???</div>
  • so many money is wasted on black money,corruption,luxury then why not on poor players from all states?

<br><div><br></div><div>Those poor players should be helped by the state federation. Not the National Federation. The AIFF have so many things to do, more so than many years ago. The Expectations are at an all time high. They need to pay for the better tournaments first than focus on the lower things.</div><div><br></div><div>At this moment the only things AIFF should be paying for is I-League, I-League U20, Federation Cup, BC Roy Trophy, and Mir Trophy. </div>
  • imsourav wrote:
    For example punjab or north india doesn't have Ileague representation. Think about these players who want to make their name in football. They need santosh trophy more than anything. They can atleast get a chance to be noticed by some Ileague div I or II recruiters

<br><div><br></div><div>BC ROY TROPHY AND MIR TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U19 AND U16 CUPS!</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Can imsourav give examples of players who have been taken after Santosh Trophy performance? It will help your argument. Sandesh Gadkari..is he?
    @shankar come on. All human are not same. Some are shy, some are straight forward. You know very well, most of our footballers come from poor background. They don't even know how to talk properly, forget about agents and contacts
    @shankar come on. All human are not same. Some are shy, some are straight forward. You know very well, most of our footballers come from poor background. They don't even know how to talk properly, forget about agents and contacts