EURO 2012

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); ">Greece generally play direct football with huge giant players parking the bus but this time they have opted for mix of players with some short and quick ones.Poland easily have the edge with German based players should win the game 2-0 :)</span>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Germany all the way. If not then England. Italy and Holland comes after that. This is my preference--not predictions ........................<br>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Russia start with a thumping 4-1 win over Czech Republic.<div>Poland and Greece play out 1-1 draw.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Admin wrote: »
    Russia start with a thumping 4-1 win over Czech Republic.<div>Poland and Greece play out 1-1 draw.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>russia were awesome yesterday....and czech  got their weakness revealed "defense"..</div><div>arshavin was awesome yesterday along with their forwards </div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Exciting matches today<div><br></div><div>Netherlands vs Denmark</div><div>Portugal vs Germany</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Admin wrote: »
    Exciting matches today<div><br></div><div>Netherlands vs Denmark</div><div>Portugal vs Germany</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>i am supporting danes to move from this group .....they are pretty underrated team all because of their group mates</div><div>but i see odd upset by them in this group</div>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3417 Points
    <span class="Apple-style-span" style="background-color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">come on RVP for ur nation, deliever </span>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    edited June 2012
    Denmark 1-0 Netherland<div>unexpected result. Netherlands played a fancy game but lacked finishing. For the 1st 20 minutes the Dutch were all over the place but after the surprise goal, Denmark started to look even</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @Admin it is Denmark 1-0 Netherlands<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Germany 1-0 Portugal Gomez <br>