AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• Damn it. Well that will happen. Well played Iraq but Australia will be back... on to the quarter-finals!

• RonnyRonny 10472 Points

Hope the Aussies wont make world cup..they will learn to respect Asian football even more :)

• ashindiaashindia 9296 Points

> Ronny said:
    > Hope the Aussies wont make world cup..they will learn to respect Asian football even more :)

Yeah that looks possible now,since they have lost penalties they now face hosts Iran. 

• > Ronny said:
    > Hope the Aussies wont make world cup..they will learn to respect Asian football even more :)

I dont care that you dont like the Aussies (for some reason) but how do they not respect Asian football?
    edited September 2012

Wow Laos has beaten Yemen 2-1..if they had kept their nerve against Kuwait they wud have been in quarters

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > Hope the Aussies wont make world cup..they will learn to respect Asian football even more :)

>
    >

I dont care that you dont like the Aussies (for some reason) but how do they not respect Asian football?

Tell me why should I like them :)

• > Ronny said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ronny said:
    > > > Hope the Aussies wont make world cup..they will learn to respect Asian football even more :)

> >
    > >

>
    >

I am not saying you should like them. I personally dont care if you dont but I just want to know why?
  • ashindiaashindia 9296 Points

> Ronny said:
    > Wow Laos has beaten Yemen 2-1..if they had kept their nerve against Kuwait they wud have been in quarters

Lack of experience at this stage perhaps.

Lets not start that..lets stick to India :)

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited September 2012

> Ronny said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ronny said:
    > > > Hope the Aussies wont make world cup..they will learn to respect Asian football even more :)

> >
    > >

>
    >

remember papas is from australia:P