AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> sportspassion said:
    > Guys,

Do have a read

Nehru Cup: Early sheen that never returned and quality got replaced by mediocrity! >

http://suhridsports.blogspot.in/2012/08/nehru-cup-early-sheen-that-never.html

How many timesand in how many places will you share this? I have seen this being shared in many places before. This is u16 thread. Please don't use this forum just for getting your articles publicized.
    thanks

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@rudra u almost stole my words. I was going to tell the same thing to @sportspassion

• atleast everyteam will play to win...which means that both encounters will be open encounters...and India if they play a counterattack game may just win against China...so fingers crossed..

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited September 2012

This will be the most open group of all.i just hope India does not suffer d fate of our u22 team ....

• > silicon3 said:
    > This will be the most open group of all.i just hope India does not suffer d fate of our u22 team ....

Well, they qualified... so far much better. :)
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > This will be the most open group of all.i just hope India does not suffer d fate of our u22 team ....
    >
    >

Well, they qualified... so far much better. :)

i meant the same fate u22 went through to get to the next phase , they fell short at the last game... U16 should not falter at the last game , but just aim to win and get to the next round..

• Hi guys,
    Profuse apologies if it is sounding as if I am trying to promote my article. I have just recently signed up for the site and thought of sharing the football pieces with people who I think have huge passion for Indian football. I didn't realize that I would be sharing the same with guys who have already gone through it. Sorry for the botheration.
    Cheers

• RonnyRonny 10472 Points

> sportspassion said:
    > Hi guys,
    Profuse apologies if it is sounding as if I am trying to promote my article. I have just recently signed up for the site and thought of sharing the football pieces with people who I think have huge passion for Indian football. I didn't realize that I would be sharing the same with guys who have already gone through it. Sorry for the botheration.
    Cheers

Share it on FB pls not here

• RonnyRonny 10472 Points

Scouts from Iran impressed by Indian team's organization :)
    http://the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=3341

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> sportspassion said:
    > Hi guys,
    Cheers

Hi Suhrid,

What I meant was please share your articles only in 1 thread, which seems most proper to u. Like in the last case, the women's SAFF thread.

Cheers.