AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• There @AshIndia Now I can support Australia for the rest of the way.

• ashindiaashindia 9264 Points

> Pedro Gonzales said:
    > > jitinjoseph said:
    > > Why v get tough group?
    >
    >

I think all groups were tough. We'll find out after the quarterfinals which group had the best teams. I suspect Uzbekistan and Syria will both lose to South Korea and Japan respectively.

South Korea will win the competition,they have been the best team and as for Japan its going to be tough but again these countries are Economically way ahead in Asia so Football Development is on par with top European countries.

So teams which will qualify for WC U-17 are Iraq,South Korea,Iran and Japan. 

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > There @AshIndia Now I can support Australia for the rest of the way.

Sorry to say but your support will only last for a match.  :P

• RonnyRonny 10472 Points

Teams to qualify for
    WC U-17 would be Iraq,South Korea,Iran and Japan.

• Na, the Aussies can beat the Iranians. Good matches. South Korea vs. Uzbekistan will be great.

• > ashindia said:
    > > Pedro Gonzales said:
    > > > jitinjoseph said:
    > > > Why v get tough group?
    > >
    > >

I think all groups were tough. We'll find out after the quarterfinals which group had the best teams. I suspect Uzbekistan and Syria will both lose to South Korea and Japan respectively.

>
    >
    South Korea will win the competition,they have been the best team and as for Japan its going to be tough but again these countries are Economically way ahead in Asia so Football Development is on par with top European countries.

So teams which will qualify for WC U-17 are Iraq,South Korea,Iran and Japan. 

Replace Iran with Australia and you got it.

Well the secret of success is clear you need to play lots of International matches and obviously have bigger pool of players being developed.Maybe next batch will take us to the QF.

• > ashindia said:
    > Well the secret of success is clear you need to play lots of International matches and obviously have bigger pool of players being developed.Maybe next batch will take us to the QF.

Hopefully. I am wondering if we should continue the IMG thing (send a new batch of u14s there) or just use the AIFF-FIFA Academies.

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > Well the secret of success is clear you need to play lots of International matches and obviously have bigger pool of players being developed.Maybe next batch will take us to the QF.
    >
    >

Hopefully. I am wondering if we should continue the IMG thing (send a new batch of u14s there) or just use the AIFF-FIFA Academies.

Sending kids there is good but again its expensive,maybe we should use that money in foreign tours and International matches. 

• RonnyRonny 10472 Points

But all the good work done by this team is mainly because they stayed in IMG for so long and played a lot of international matches there..However since we now have academies, they can take care of that and instead teams can go for international tours more..maybe participate regularly in Dallas cup and such tournaments