AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The exact same team from the u17 World Cup is still on the team. Most of them are still only 15-16. Plus they had a tournament last month where only 1 player in the 18-man squad did not play in the World Cup.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Also sense when were we trusting Arunava. Was he actually there? He probably heard India U16 beat a bunch of American under-17 guys and went with it. Plus dont believe everything in the media (from an Arsenal fan).</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That is why I am very suspicious about this result. The AIFF reported it to but probably wanted to make it look like these guys are better than they actually are because the expect most Indians to not even know American Soccer and that Indians still think American soccer is in the stone-age to.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It is just to unbelievable.</font></div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9326 Points
    Why not confirm this news from the Bigsoccer Forum users,they might be knowing better.
  • ashindia wrote: »
    Why not confirm this news from the Bigsoccer Forum users,they might be knowing better.

<br><div><br></div><div>We already know what will happen.</div><div><br></div><div>"NO! YOU STUPID INDIAN! AMERICA IS SO MUCH FARTHER THAN INDIA! THAT SUNIL GUY FUCKED UP HERE AND HE IS YOUR BEST PLAYER EVA AND NOW YOU SAY YOUR INDIA U16 BEAT OUR US U17s. PLEASE! WHAT YOU BE SMOKEN!"</div>
  • mithilmithil 0 Points
    edited May 2012
    arsenal fan!!!!!!!
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>We already know what will happen.</div><div><br></div><div>"NO! YOU STUPID INDIAN! AMERICA IS SO MUCH FARTHER THAN INDIA! THAT SUNIL GUY FUCKED UP HERE AND HE IS YOUR BEST PLAYER EVA AND NOW YOU SAY YOUR INDIA U16 BEAT OUR US U17s. PLEASE! WHAT YOU BE SMOKEN!"</div>
     hey !!!!! this is an u-16 team nt d senior side and dey hv been in US since 2 yrs so y dont u understand tht they might hv actuallt beaten dem!!!!!!!!<br><div><br></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    mithil wrote: »
    arsenal fan!!!!!!!

hey do not talk lyk tht u american ass!!!!! this is an u-16 team nt d senior side and dey hv been in US since 2 yrs so y dont u beliv it??????? <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>he is just saying what will be the reply from those american guys...it is not exactly his statement i suppose</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    mithil wrote: »
    arsenal fan!!!!!!!

hey do not talk lyk tht u american ass!!!!! this is an u-16 team nt d senior side and dey hv been in US since 2 yrs so y dont u beliv it??????? <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>he is just saying what will be the reply from those american guys...it is not exactly his statement i suppose</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well why would I say that! I AM INDIAN FOR GODS SAKE! I WOULD BE MAKING FUN OF MYSELF!</div><div><br></div><div>I was just saying what the reaction I would have got was. (On most sites its like that).</div>
  • My the way I take "American ass" seriously.<div><br></div><div>WE ARE NOT DONKEYS!</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Actually now the discussion is that the US U17 team was only in Texas last week and it was a mix of new guys and the World Cup guys. They had a scrimmage against Dynamos U16 which is the team that beat India U16 and the US won 3-0. 2 of the goals came in the first half and then at half time the US U17 made 11 changes. People there said that the established kids were only playing 50% as they came off a tough schedule and that they would go to Florida for a week.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So maybe it was part of the real US U17 but not the whole team. Plus with the squad changing and all that. Still this was an amazing game for India. Hope that it turns into a win at the AFC U16 Championships.</font></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    Actually now the discussion is that the US U17 team was only in Texas last week and it was a mix of new guys and the World Cup guys. They had a scrimmage against Dynamos U16 which is the team that beat India U16 and the US won 3-0. 2 of the goals came in the first half and then at half time the US U17 made 11 changes. People there said that the established kids were only playing 50% as they came off a tough schedule and that they would go to Florida for a week.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So maybe it was part of the real US U17 but not the whole team. Plus with the squad changing and all that. Still this was an amazing game for India. Hope that it turns into a win at the AFC U16 Championships.</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">hey that was great of you to update us all o that actual scenrio that unfolded.. if was just to good to be true India U16 losing by 1 goal after the Dallas cup performance we seen.. not to take anyting away frm our boys, we still have a long way to catch up with d Europen or American U17 World cup standards... Coming to Asian standards i do up we are there with d best.. It reminds me of d slow and steady wins d race sayings &  drop drop makes a ocean.. We are progressing  but slowly..hopefully d payoffs for indian football will come much sooner than later..</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">btw any one of your  contacts would have a video recording of the USA india game?..</font></div>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    Actually now the discussion is that the US U17 team was only in Texas last week and it was a mix of new guys and the World Cup guys. They had a scrimmage against Dynamos U16 which is the team that beat India U16 and the US won 3-0. 2 of the goals came in the first half and then at half time the US U17 made 11 changes. People there said that the established kids were only playing 50% as they came off a tough schedule and that they would go to Florida for a week.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So maybe it was part of the real US U17 but not the whole team. Plus with the squad changing and all that. Still this was an amazing game for India. Hope that it turns into a win at the AFC U16 Championships.</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">hey that was great of you to update us all o that actual scenrio that unfolded.. if was just to good to be true India U16 losing by 1 goal after the Dallas cup performance we seen.. not to take anyting away frm our boys, we still have a long way to catch up with d Europen or American U17 World cup standards... Coming to Asian standards i do up we are there with d best.. It reminds me of d slow and steady wins d race sayings &  drop drop makes a ocean.. We are progressing  but slowly..hopefully d payoffs for indian football will come much sooner than later..</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">btw any one of your  contacts would have a video recording of the USA india game?..</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Nope. No one knows about the US-India game. All I found out is that they played a game last week in Texas and then went to Florida which is where the India U16 team is so you never know.</div>