AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Aruncito wrote:
    you seem to know a lot abt u-17 womens team. Got someone special in there we should know about ? :)</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Na... I wish but knowing my luck, like the WNBA Women Soccer players are probably lesbians IMO.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Anyway I got that from here...</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.ussoccer.com/Tournaments/CONCACAF-Under-17-Womens-Championship/2012-CONCACAF-Under-17-Womens-Championship/Group-Standings-Schedule.aspx</font></div>;
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    These pictures should clear up all the doubts, also we should not speculate too much when we dont have any evidence -<div><a href="http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150823979692220.421681.44314767219&type=1">http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150823979692220.421681.44314767219&type=1</a>;
    </div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You just blew my mind @Rudra. Just a few things...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">1) Why not speculate over who they really play? We barely trust the AIFF when it comes to news and really the u16 team beating the USA women is almost unbelievable. Now at least we know the truth.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) This just shows the difference between the mens game and the women's game.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) I want to know how much the US Seniors tried in this match. Obviously we can predict that the u16 Indians were playing there hearts out as they need to make an impression before joining the rest in Goa in a few months but the women's team looks like they were just doing training matches and we all know that professionals dont play to there best abilities in a training game. Also you can tell from the expressions from players such as Hope Solo etc.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4) Sajid obviously used this game as an excuse to get close to hot Alex Morgan. ;)</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You just blew my mind @Rudra. Just a few things...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">1) Why not speculate over who they really play? We barely trust the AIFF when it comes to news and really the u16 team beating the USA women is almost unbelievable. Now at least we know the truth.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) This just shows the difference between the mens game and the women's game.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) I want to know how much the US Seniors tried in this match. Obviously we can predict that the u16 Indians were playing there hearts out as they need to make an impression before joining the rest in Goa in a few months but the women's team looks like they were just doing training matches and we all know that professionals dont play to there best abilities in a training game. Also you can tell from the expressions from players such as Hope Solo etc.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4) Sajid obviously used this game as an excuse to get close to hot Alex Morgan. ;)</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>come on a win is a win!!!!!</div><div><br></div><div>and yes that shows men's and women's football has huge differences</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You just blew my mind @Rudra. Just a few things...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">1) Why not speculate over who they really play? We barely trust the AIFF when it comes to news and really the u16 team beating the USA women is almost unbelievable. Now at least we know the truth.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) This just shows the difference between the mens game and the women's game.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) I want to know how much the US Seniors tried in this match. Obviously we can predict that the u16 Indians were playing there hearts out as they need to make an impression before joining the rest in Goa in a few months but the women's team looks like they were just doing training matches and we all know that professionals dont play to there best abilities in a training game. Also you can tell from the expressions from players such as Hope Solo etc.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4) Sajid obviously used this game as an excuse to get close to hot Alex Morgan. ;)</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>come on a win is a win!!!!!</div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">
     </span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Cant blame me for being skeptical. Also judging by there twitter feeds of the players it seems they were only in Florida on a 2-day training camp. On the last day they played a bunch of practice matches. Possible they were tired and that the India U16s were 100% fit.</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div>And yes I am finding excuses for this match as I am a very skeptical person ;)</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @arsenalfan<;div>deep down I was hoping that the win came against senior national team and so I was looking for evidences like a Bloodhound!!! and yeppie I got it!!!!</div><div><br></div><div>P.S. actually some of the boys were upset as ppl were joking about the win (including me). Comments like, so now they are playing against Girls!!!! Fun!!! So, the players were a bit upset, and I felt very bad too. To quote one of the players - "<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; white-space: pre-wrap; ">they all are physically big like the man...and bro those who says like that must watch their game in you tube because they are not less then man...."</span></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    @arsenalfan<;/font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">deep down I was hoping that the win came against senior national team and so I was looking for evidences like a Bloodhound!!! and yeppie I got it!!!!</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">P.S. actually some of the boys were upset as ppl were joking about the win (including me). Comments like, so now they are playing against Girls!!!! Fun!!! So, the players were a bit upset, and I felt very bad too. To quote one of the players - "<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; white-space: pre-wrap; ">they all are physically big like the man...and bro those who says like that must watch their game in you tube because they are not less then man...."</span></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Well, no. I mean playing girls from an already football developed country is not bad. And good job on the evidence but yet I am still skeptical of the effort of the Women and how tired they were compared to the India U16 team.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Never the less it is good exposure for the kids.</font></div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    This is really great !!<br>Even if US WNT might be practicing we are talking about team that is world no.1<br>I think our U16 boys did a great job. <br>This is a very good experience and exposure. <br> <br>