AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    You guys will love this if havent seen it. Browsing through the IMG videos I found this one. Exclusive video of U15 boys training at IMG.<br><a href="
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">@Aruncito If you want to embed a video from youtube, you have to remove '</span><b>&feature...' </b>from the url and break the hyperlink<div><font color="#ff2908" face="Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
    </div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Excellent find though. I dont think I have seen this before :)
    Thanx @Somesh .. i was wondering how to do it. <br>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    this video has been shared earlier..its almost an year old..the boys had just joined IMG then...look at their current pics and you will see that they have really grown :)<br>
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    really feels good to see such videos. hope they really develop well. should keep them atleast till 18. will see a major difference at that age.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited May 2012
    <h2 class="contentheading" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; line-height: 16px; font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; ">the recent competition between goa and img boys gonna be a great thing for indian football...</span></h2>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited May 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">How about having a practice match between winner of </font>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">U20  I-league and the final team of India's U-16? This would be a cheap way of preparing for championship.</font>
    I say .. since U-16 are training .. have them play against NY Red Bulls 2nd reserve team .. :)<br>@arsenalfan .. is it U-16 or U-17 ... ?<br>