AFC U-14 Festival of Football

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    0-0 FT<div><br></div><div>Good performance from the boys,they should beat these teams easily in 60 mins format,hope they enjoy the game and impress everyone. </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What good??? the commentary is suggesting we were as good as Bangladeshi team!!! Or am I missing anything here? How much is full time?</font>
    rudra wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What good??? the commentary is suggesting we were as good as Bangladeshi team!!! Or am I missing anything here? How much is full time?</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>30 mins game  </div> :D
    India B 3-0 Bhutan B 13 mins 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I love your enthusiasm for even the U14 kids. Somehow I cant motivate myself to follow the. This has more to do with what became of the U16 team that defeated Everton and drew Manchester United
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    wats the final score against Bhutan??<br>
    India B 3-0 Bhutan B FT<div><br></div><div>30 mins game</div>
    edited May 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">India A</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">watermark_new.php?path=afc_u-14_festival_day_1-_india_u-14_a_vs_bangladesh_u-14_a_1546674461.jpg&id=471</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    The best part about this team is that we know for sure that they are not over-age unlike the last youth teams...
    <span style="color: rgb(207, 19, 0); font-family: 'century gothic', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 21px; text-align: -webkit-left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">India U-14 B 2-0 Sri Lanka U-14 B 15 mins</span>