AFC U-14 Festival of Football

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <b>Goalless again</b><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">India U-14 A 0-0 Nepal U-14 A FT</div>
    edited May 2012
    <b>60 Mins Format</b><br><br>Nepal U-14 A 3-1 India U-14 A FT <br> :-q
    edited May 2012
    Day 1 highlights<br><br> 2 Highlights<br><br> Test Video<br><br>
    Just look at Nepal,Bangaldesh players are they really U-14 they look like 18 year old players.<br>
    If India itself found 87 players overaged in the camp then imagine how many of them are overage in these teams.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Its ok then...we all know how getting fake sucess by overage players doesnt change the fate of senior team..we are suffering due to that for years
    rudra wrote: »
    Its ok then...we all know how getting fake sucess by overage players doesnt change the fate of senior team..we are suffering due to that for years

<br><br>Watch skills test video once,you'll see players who are easily 18-19.Only India,Bhutan and Sri Lanka teams using correct players.<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    If those players of nepal are really u-14 then i see them at least in asia cup 2023 at least...<div>what a physique ...one doesnt get that physique at this young age that too for asians i seriously doubt that</div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We finished second behind Nepal.I'm not disappointed with the results I'm 100% sure that this team will perform much better with time and remember they are medically age proven unlike other teams which participated.</font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Team had very little time to </span><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">practice</span><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> as many players(almost 87) were caught in age fraud.</span><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">With most of them enrolling in FIFA-AIFF Academies they should comfortably win in next U-16 SAFF Cup and qualify for 2014 AFC U-16 Championship next year.  </font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We finished second behind Nepal.I'm not disappointed with the results I'm 100% sure that this team will perform much better with time and remember they are medically age proven unlike other teams which participated.</font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Team had very little time to </span><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">practice</span><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> as many players(almost 87) were caught in age fraud.</span><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">With most of them enrolling in FIFA-AIFF Academies they should comfortably win in next U-16 SAFF Cup and qualify for 2014 AFC U-16 Championship next year.  </font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>yea and if we could scout more we may find better players than this current set of players as well...</div><div>hopefully we get better talents and move ahead in future</div>