AFC U-14 Festival of Football

Comments

• Also remember that a few I-League clubs are starting u16 teams now. I hope we go for there players soon.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Also remember that a few I-League clubs are starting u16 teams now. I hope we go for there players soon.

<br><div><br></div><div>all goan clubs, pfc,slfc and mfc have u-15 teams now but not sure about their quality as we dont see much football action of them against each other....may aiff should keep an annual tournament may be for 2 week stretch tournament</div>
  • Agree. But does the AIFF have the money?
    Agree. But does the AIFF have the money?

<br><div><br></div><div>may be this tournament should be organised by the organisation which was formed by clubs...</div><div>wont be a bad idea i guess</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    Agree. But does the AIFF have the money?

<br><div><br></div><div>may be this tournament should be organised by the organisation which was formed by clubs...</div><div>wont be a bad idea i guess</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Probably. I would just hold from the idea for now and have the clubs negotiate with there respective state federations about starting a u16 league (like an actual u16 league).</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Clubs need to have Residential Program in place right from U-13/U-12 age brackets.<div><br></div><div>Also AIFF needs to improve the State FA,need more scouts,quality coaches right from school level.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
    ashindia wrote: »
    Clubs need to have Residential Program in place right from U-13/U-12 age brackets.<div><br></div><div>Also AIFF needs to improve the State FA,need more scouts,quality coaches right from school level.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>mumbai could never have a residential program if they are planning then academy will be way out of city</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Also AIFF needs to improve the State FA,need more scouts,quality coaches right from school level.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That is why I want the Santosh Trophy host to be selected via bidding. If you want to host the Santosh Trophy then your state fed needs to bid for it and also the state fed needs to have a state league for senior and u20 in place in which both those leagues are professional (no bank teams, no police teams, follow the NPL rules of no foreigners, only 3 players from outside the state per team). The state fed must also promise or already have 3 AFC approved stadiums ready for the Santosh Trophy that have a capacity of at least 5,000 (bucket seats not required).</font></div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>mumbai could never have a residential program if they are planning then academy will be way out of city</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>They should join hands with big Residential schools who have facilities and I'm sure Mumbai is not short of such schools.</div>
    yea there are few...i hope mumbai try that by contacting few schools or even colleges like kj somaiye have good grounds for football