United SC News

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> archak said:
    > @nabad da just said they have no plans to bring in a new coach

neither nabab da nor any user named nabab is here. So no point in @ tagging him!!
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited November 2012

> archak said:
    > @nabad da just said they have no plans to bring in a new coach

That's the news from my sources. I'd rather trust them than trust nababda. There can be numerous reasons why Nababda would not wanna break this news in public at this point of time.

Sanjay Sen will be associated with the club in some technical position for sure.

• Honestly its hard to believe anything. No doubt that Prayag is looking at a coach but who knows if they really plan to hire him yet or wait a few more games and see how Sen does. To be honest a 1-1 draw to ONGC should not please any club, specially Prayag.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Sanjoy sen's exit from the post of united sc coach is almost certain now.

Unofficialy one official giving reason,

1. Inability to proparly handel big names like ranti,carlos,mangi etc.

2. Inability to produce desiered results after spending big this season.

• This was ensured the moment Prayag lost to SLFC even after taking a 2 goal lead in the first half.  Also recruiting Gourmangi and relying on an aging Dipak Mondal is proving to be costly. Arnab Mondal on current form is far better than Mangi.

• Gourmangi did not even start!!! Why pay all that for him if he does not start. Gouramangi is sadly already past his prime. He is a shadow of the player that A-League club Melbourne Heart wanted. Also Subrata Pal has been showing why at international level he is a champion but at club level he cant click. Also I agree... why the hell is a 33 year old Deepak Mondal captain. He is a great player to have on the bench but to captain the side... give me a break. Carlos Hernandez should be given the armband in my opinion.

It will be interesting to see who Prayag sign as manager. Hoping that they get a good foreigner (if they go for one) and not one of the usual Bob Bootland, Stewart Hall, Carlos Roberto etc. 

We need someone new. I suggest Mehmet Durakovic who is the former coach of Melbourne Victory and knows Carlos Hernandez very well. He was coach during Hernandez's prime in A-League. He is not on a job right now and would be perfect for Prayag.
    edited November 2012

Eelco Schattorie almost confirmed. prayag officials had a formal talk with him.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Eelco Schattorie almost confirmed. prayag officials had a formal talk with him.

Just from this it is obvious Prayag are signing just because he is Dutch.

Just from this it is obvious Prayag are signing just because he is Dutch.

It chould be in a way good. More dutch influence in indian football. We allready have dutch TD & COACH for the NT

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Gourmangi is definitely past his prime. He was asking for 1cr from Churchill. That is when churchill told him , you are free to leave. Good decision by CB.