United SC News

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

The money that one spends on hiring a foreign coach  is nowhere comparabele to what is required for for any Academy. Let alone stadium. They would have to make do with Indian coach for 200 years to save that kind of money. Basically what I mean is they want a foreign coach and are going for it, where does the academy/stadium come from?

• > nameWTHeld said:
    > The money that one spends on hiring a foreign coach  is nowhere comparabele to what is required for for any Academy. Let alone stadium. They would have to make do with Indian coach for 200 years to save that kind of money. Basically what I mean is they want a foreign coach and are going for it, where does the academy/stadium come from?

i am saying sen is doing well and still they want to remove him as head coach and make him TD, hire another high profile foreign coach (they dont come for cheap).....WHY????
    and about academy, sesa,tfa, mohun bagan, pune fc....all of them have academies.....if pune fc and sesa can manage to build an academy  then prayag are WAY WAY AHEAD in terms of money.........

about stadium, with the amount of money being spent on ranti, carlos, subrata etc..... they could buy some land and build a 20000 capacity stadium for themselves..... the funding required may be HUGE, but everything is possible by taking loans and repaying over a 30-40 year period (if they are thinking of staying long-term in indian football)

and the most important part...... MINE WAS A 'SARCASTIC' COMMENT...... most people will get that

• munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    edited November 2012

@sanvedjadhav ;  Stadium will cost them 150-200 crore rupees considering land and construction costs. It will take them atleast 3 years to construct. Not feasible at all. Infact all the clubs say on paper that they have plans to construct their own stadium but frankly speaking, I dont see any Indian club making their own stadium.   Foreign coach will cost them what 30-40 lakhs. They can afford that. Academy Yes-They should build academy-academy can be started for as little as 10 lakh investment.

• > munna21977 said:
    > @sanvedjadhav ;  Stadium will cost them 150-200 crore rupees considering land and construction costs. It will take them atleast 3 years to construct. Not feasible at all. Infact all the clubs say on paper that they have plans to construct their own stadium but frankly speaking, I dont see any Indian club making their own stadium.   Foreign coach will cost them what 30-40 lakhs. They can afford that. Academy Yes-They should build academy-academy can be started for as little as 10 lakh investment.

>
    >i know it really very well....... i was being SARCASTIC here if u read my post again...... academy is feasible....... dempo, scg, churchill bros ,dodsal have stadium plans ......lets see what happens....i am optimistic about it

• Prayag United management is impatient. New foreign coach dont have a magic wand. Every coach has his own style-they need good pre-season and selection of domestic and foreign players to suit his playing style. Waste of money. By the time this new coach will adjust, players will suffer.

• archakarchak 2082 Points

@nabad da just said they have no plans to bring in a new coach

• If Prayag bring in a new coach then may they fall. Sen was doing good and now this. The fall of Indian coaches... we will be the Indian version of the Saudi League where all the coaches are foreign.

• RonnyRonny 10461 Points

But is it helping the Saudi players to develop??

• No. Yes the Saudi team is okay but they are a shadow of what they used to be. I remember reading when Saudi Arabia was a force in Asia... ahead of Japan and Australia. Now Saudi can not clean there boots. Back then the Saudi League actually had Saudi coaches.

Now look at the forces of Asia on a world scale... Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Look at the coaches in there leagues. Domestic coaches mainly.