SAFF Championship 2013, Final, India vs Afganistan Live Discussions

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    We in east India dont put on dhoti anyways....that slang as per Nepalese dont holds anything for we North eastern India... =))

Its like someone abusing your mother (India being our Motherland) and you saying 'atleast no one abusing me'
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@rudra ...very few people actually wear Dhoti, I will probably never wear one...but i guess anyone insulting any Indian for some stupid reason is same..for me atleast.</p><p>Might be thats the reason i fight like child with those Nepalese fans..i dont like Indian being abused. Some has even called me Indian chinki..that was hilarious...anyways i shoot them back Madhesive kallu bihari(sorry to use this word)</p>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I used to wear dhoti twice everyday for prayers in my school. And it looks great on anyone. I still use it during puja at home. My grandpa always wore dhoti all his life and still a lot of older generation wears it. In South, they wear Dhoti in a different form but is more widely used there even during traditional festivals. Frankly I do not see it as abuse. The matter of fact is that even Nepalis wear Dhoti!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    anyway guys, we are deviating...stop now
    Akoi wrote: »
    <p>@rudra ...very few people actually wear Dhoti, I will probably never wear one...but i guess anyone insulting any Indian for some stupid reason is same..for me atleast.</p><p>Might be thats the reason i fight like child with those Nepalese fans..i dont like Indian being abused. Some has even called me Indian chinki..that was hilarious...anyways i shoot them back Madhesive kallu bihari(sorry to use this word)</p>

<br><div>U bloody ignorant racist. You know Biharis are Indians. Next time you use that word in derogatory manner you are out. And go read a bit of history in the mean time</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Wow hearing some massive India team news...Skipper Sunil Chhetri on the bench..Unchanged 11 from Maldives game - amoy ghosal</span>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Amoy Ghoshal tweets "Skipper Sunil Chhetri on the bench..Unchanged 11 from Maldives game"
    Sunil Chhetri sitting out, I had thought about it actually. Considering that the India team played well as a team in the absence of a star in the last match, it was going to be a choice for Wim. Alternatively, he might be keeping him out for the match could roll into ET and Sunil has not played a match in 5 days
  • Gouramangi Singh is the skipper once again today.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@namewithheld....<em>U bloody ignorant racist. You know Biharis are Indians. Next time you use that word in derogatory manner you are out. And go read a bit of history in the mean time.</em></p><p><em></em> </p><p>Whats your problem again?  I said sorry for that word using it here. Biharis are even in nepal...the people of terrai region like madhesis are one of them like Udit Narayan etc.  That was the only racist term for those people from terrai region who were abusing me by that c**ki* term.  BTW i am not racist...mind it.  </p><p> </p>