SAFF Championship 2013, Final, India vs Afganistan Live Discussions

Comments

• @rudra ... Mehtab & Lenny will be playing as per Anandabazar but dont know how !!!
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Yeah, Kick off india says mehtab will play too. I think Yellow cards gets nullified once you reach semifinals i guess. Will be a massive boost if he plays. I will be more confident having him in the middle than any one else.
  • Shah476 wrote: »
    Afghans wont pepper u with shots althought they might have more of the ball..soak up and take ur chances. Kargar already talked abt revenge which isnt best thing to say in public i think.

<br><br>Kargar talking like Pathan.<br> :P<br>Afghanistan players are far more mature then last time. Revenge and thinking about last time referee will only put more pressure on them. one thing I still dont undertsand-why penalty was repeated in Nepal game and also in last time Finals? Sunil Chhetri converted both while Rohit Chand lost both. After suspension of Lenny and Mehtab,lets see Wim give chance to whom- Allwyn or Raju or Mohanraj??? <div><br>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>penalty was retaken because if any player against whom penalty is taken enter the dbox ....</div>
  • Shah476 wrote: »
    I was pretty gracious in defeat :p

But just a point which im sure a nepali fan is prob making somewhere.. that india is best in saff..but nepal beat india hence nepal are the best..

U get me!! :p

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>they dnt think so...,i have seen many comment of nepalese fan before starting of saff ,saying they dnt need saff but they just need win against india when india and nepal are in same group. ,,,they used to say no matter if they loss wid anyother team but they need win against india...</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Bes of luck India...hope u win the cup..but sad that this will retain Wim and Savio whom every indian  fans dont want as coach
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    It appears that some federations and FIFA in 2006 WC used the rule that the yellow cards in the group games will not be carried over to the knock-out rounds. That could be the rule in SAFF too
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    Bes of luck India...hope u win the cup..but sad that this will retain Wim and Savio whom every indian  fans dont want as coach
    Remove me from your "Every indian" list. He wins this cup then am happy to keep him for another year.
    Atleast he beats the boredom of Houghton's hoofball.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Want or dont want, win or no win; Wim will be Indian coach till June 2014. You can write that in your notebook. That will help you with your OCD. Wim Baba ki Jai!
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@dx777<;em> Remove me from your "Every indian" list. He wins this cup then am happy to keep him for another year.<br>Atleast he beats the boredom of Houghton's hoofball.</em></p><p> </p><p>I know people like you change minds every now and then. Few days back you wanted him to be sacked but now you want him back. But for me and many others we want change of coach. <br></p><p><em>Want or dont want, win or no win; Wim will be Indian coach till June 2014. You can write that in your notebook. That will help you with your OCD. Wim Baba ki Jai! <br></em></p><p>Thats the saddest part. </p>